New Jewels for Traps

, still waiting on a +1 trap one too :p, only been vaaln the ones I find tho haven't really made an effort to buy em.

As far as I can see these gems are great, I wasn't looking forward to making a trapper for the next league as i've played alot of trappers recently, looks like there might be just enough love for me to start getting excited again. Time to start theory crafting 19 possible trappers I spose... :p
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Just diving through my POE hoard to see if I have anything interesting for these new possibilities...

Wow I'm loving all this love for traps :P
Ignite everything build here I come!
No love for mines?
Can we get some mine love?
"
pneuma wrote:
Miners have been shafted for so long that it must be easy to forget they exist

Spoiler
Last edited by MBata on Feb 16, 2016, 12:15:41 AM
"
Matterform wrote:
this is awesome! anything for mines?

edit:
+ 2x Cheap Construction = INSTANT DETONATION HYPE

Add 3-4x Unstable Payload for extra explosions

And i think that is the reason why cheap construction should be limited to one.
I like to combine fire trap with inc. Duration but that can only increas it by ~60 % (+10% by quality) but again can be reduced by rapid decay. And i don´t see a reason to use lightning or ice trap with a duration support gem.
Maybe less duration with the changes it will get also impact this gameplay.
So with too many cheap constructions you are more like a aoe caster instead of a trapper.
And it can be awsome for either saboteur or elementalist, with the new ice trap and lightning trap and fire trap. And you are only limited by the trap skill cooldown.
Last edited by griffinzero on Feb 16, 2016, 12:30:50 AM
with the new jewels, traps arnt traps anymore they ar bombs!

multiple 'cheap construction' + 'sunblast belt'
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
wow, time to put some real thought into my trap scion again

great work GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info