New Jewels for Traps

Wow supernice for Trappers!!!

Can't wait :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
JunBerry wrote:
The first 2 are pretty boring, if I'm going to be honest.

As anything related to traps, in fact. And they even wasted half of ascendancy class for that.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Some good unique? How? New devs?

Btw maybe it's time to take a look at melee Resolute Technique? Great that you start to make good trap unique, maybe trap re-balance, but let's not forget that there are bigger problem - melee Resolute Technique.

This should be addressed, though the main balance issue is bow builds being superior in, quite literally, every single way right now and the flask ranger class will make this 10 times worse. Also the game's balance goes out the window when you don't play Hardcore, so you can play Softcore, but there's little point complaining about balance when dying means nothing and it's about how much dps you can do. Despite what a lot of people say, a resolute technique tanky melee build can actually do incredibly well in hardcore as a first character despite being overshadowed in the leveling process by casters, which is a trivial matter.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Btw maybe it's time to take a look at melee Resolute Technique? Great that you start to make good trap unique, maybe trap re-balance, but let's not forget that there are bigger problem - melee Resolute Technique.

Man you were just on the edge of your seat to get this shitpost out, weren't you?

LOL, tree fight!! So much bark, so little bite. A new branch of wrestling-style entertainment, only on paper view.

Fuck, I could do this all day, but I won't. It woodn't be right.

I'll leave it there.

I fold.
__

I keep having to remind myself that unique jewels aren't limited to 1 only unless specified. These would stack pretty well.

I'm classic for these kinds of puns, thanks dude that post made my day.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Agreed! Cool for traps, but RT needs some love. There are only a few keystones that make any real difference. RT is one of them and it stands completely alone with absolutely zero supporting game features.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Undoubtedly the most overlooked build type was Trappers.

Wait,.. what?
Is this a trap? How did you mine that piece of information together?
"
Matterform wrote:
this is awesome! anything for mines?

edit:
+ 2x Cheap Construction = INSTANT DETONATION HYPE

Add 3-4x Unstable Payload for extra explosions

hell yeah, ice trap crit!

Thanks for these jewels, GGG. Especially Cheap Construction. Two of those jewels + Sunblast turning traps into instant detonations will allow other classes outside of Shadow to run trap builds easily without needing the 5 second trap invulnerability/instant detonation from Saboteur class.

I am really looking forward to trying out traps again now come Ascendancy. Here's hoping their current power isn't nerfed into oblivion because of the new changes.
Bring back race seasons.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

"
WhiteMagick wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Undoubtedly the most overlooked build type was Trappers.

Wait,.. what?
Is this a trap? How did you mine that piece of information together?

Your response triggered me.

That trigger was quite cleverly constructed :-) Glad you were not too volatile. If you were it could have cascaded into something highly explosive.
These are a good step, but until there is some more trap cooldown reduction out there traps just won't be as fun as other skills. Because nothing sucks like tossing out all your traps and still having mobs on the screen that want to eat you.
Last edited by Hantastic on Feb 15, 2016, 11:01:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info