New Jewels for Traps

Good jewel but they are GARBAGE if the cooldown remains there!!! What stupid reason there is behind the necessity of a cooldown, while for example mages can spam spells all day long? REMOVE THE TRAPS COOLDOWN!!!!!
"
Matterform wrote:
this is awesome! anything for mines?

edit:
+ 2x Cheap Construction = INSTANT DETONATION HYPE

Add 3-4x Unstable Payload for extra explosions

Time to build a trapper, trowing a trap to see it immediately detonate, yes please.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
"
Wispo wrote:
Good jewel but they are GARBAGE if the cooldown remains there!!! What stupid reason there is behind the necessity of a cooldown, while for example mages can spam spells all day long? REMOVE THE TRAPS COOLDOWN!!!!!

if there was no trap cooldown i would have over 2kk dps..
now its only 300 - 500k
ign : GraveyardPrincess
more more more info pls :D
ASCENDANCY
ascendancy
ascendancy
ascendancy
ascendancy
ascendancy
ascendancy
ascendancy
ascendancy
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
No1r wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

now its only 300 - 500k

And so? Even now 95% of mobs are oneshotted, so what difference could do? It's tedious to wait those seconds of cooldown every time, it ruins the exp. In the same time, people davastate maps spamming bladefall and arc with zero cooldown, for not talking of the spam of reave
"
Wispo wrote:
"
No1r wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

now its only 300 - 500k

And so? Even now 95% of mobs are oneshotted, so what difference could do? It's tedious to wait those seconds of cooldown every time, it ruins the exp. In the same time, people davastate maps spamming bladefall and arc with zero cooldown, for not talking of the spam of reave

Yeah, but the issue is single target DPS which would be way too high without cd..
Nerfing trap DPS would be possible to fix that but i dont like that idea either cause this would just take away that special trap feeling. Im currently playing a poison bladefall trapper and i can assure you my clearspeed is quite sufficient as I OHK entire screens with a single bladefall multitrap. I think to improve clearspeed they should buff multitrap a little bit and increase the overaall AOE of traps instead. Although I agree that traps dont progress as nicely as other builds do with spent currency...
But the concept as it is now is really fun to play as it feels different than your usual self cast spam build. Removing the CD would just take that away.
"
"
Matterform wrote:
this is awesome! anything for mines?

edit:
+ 2x Cheap Construction = INSTANT DETONATION HYPE

Add 3-4x Unstable Payload for extra explosions

Too bad that -100% duration equals having no trap at all... I doubt it would work that way.

It will work. Just read the devs post again. You have to use sunblast though..
Please take trap and mine mods OFF cobalt jewels! The weight numbers for them are absurd in terms of rolling a cobalt jewel. I would think that this would be more suited to the veridian jewel, but hey Ive been wrong before.
If i use 100% reduced trap duration, will i be able to take increase skill effect duration passives and still have grenade traps?
I think CD time is not a problem, as long as you make it reasonable and modifiable through skill tree / unique.

The current is like you can only recover ONE trap by one loop of CD time. Even thought it can stop someone from doing crazy granade build, it also destroy the playability of trap.

Imo, adding skill tree / unique that can recover more than ONE trap at a time is another effective way , which can forbid any beyond-the-sky damage while keeping the playability and flexibility of using trap.

Last but not least, can any one tell me, the new jewel "Cheap Construction" is to increase max. no. of trap on site, or throwing one additional trap in ome action ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info