New Jewels for Traps

I really don't like the play style of trapper. Hope to see cool stuff to support others builds.
First real time playing trapper in talisman and all I can say is. YES, THANK GOD.
Traps still not end game viable. Slower playstyle while giving up a gem socket. And still no fix for the slow trap cooldowns. How is this better than totems or self cast again?
I've made it a habit to look further than the first page to get a better opinion of things. GGG could make a post saying they power their office by shoveling Kiwis in to an incinerator by the thousands and they'd be praised for how awesome it is and how poster wants it so bad.
Which means that trap build which destroys uber Atziri in 1 minute will be nerfed upside down...
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Are we being trolled?

Honest question, are you, GGG, trolling?

Why are resources being wasted on this awful garbage?

Care to elaborate at all?

"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Traps still not end game viable. Slower playstyle while giving up a gem socket. And still no fix for the slow trap cooldowns. How is this better than totems or self cast again?

You're very mistaken.
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Feb 15, 2016, 9:30:20 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Some good unique? How? New devs?

Btw maybe it's time to take a look at melee Resolute Technique? Great that you start to make good trap unique, maybe trap re-balance, but let's not forget that there are bigger problem - melee Resolute Technique.

Lol Wut?
Can't wait to do a trapper next league with the new traps and supports!
"
JunBerry wrote:
The first 2 are pretty boring, if I'm going to be honest.

Unstable Payload though, that's like a super-crit. Great for bosses.

Understandable why you might say trigger radius is boring, but having played trapper few diff times to varying levels of endgame, I can't emphasize how important radius is to traps.

I know this particularly because my reflexes don't always match up 100% with screen action, so if a mob moves tiny bit away from where I aimed a trap and I didn't predict that beforehand, I'm screwed. This alleviates the need for manual accuracy which really was a pain in the ass for trappers who didn't want carpal tunnel i_i

Not sure if all the new jewels will be worth howsoever many passives to fit 1-2+ in, but the QoL bonus cannot be overlooked imo.
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Trap shit for real!! lol good shit GGG... Dont worry about the minor QQ's. People dont realize this game is forever changing. At one point the game will hit a stopping point. From there fix all the remaining things. And we will have a top RPG finished and polished.. We got time people this game still has years.. GGG HYPETRAIN WONT STOP/CANT STOP
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info