Occultist ascendancy is amazing

Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Feb 14, 2016, 5:54:13 AM
it would fit my flameblast ZO CI ignite proli build perfectly. I also focus on curses, because altering enemy resists is key to make these day ignite+proli work

except the explosion on death curse trait which prevents proli from corpses. seems more like a filler mod, which does not make much difference (perhaps for some niche builds).maybe looking cool, sure, but it perfectly prevents relatively large group of builds from chosing this curses branch (that would otherwise benefit from it greatly)

other than that, yeah, its amazing

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I think people are overestimating how much will be nerfed etc. I think theyre going the other way with crit too. Critical Strikes gem is getting reworked and Rory said they may be adding base crit to it. This would mean you wont need assassin to get these ultra high critrates from 5% and 6% bases. Im hoping they ease down multi a little but I dont see a chance nerf coming, I think it will be the opposite and that will be really healthy.

I dont see them making huge buffs or nerfs outside of the classes, I think the impact will be a lot more subtle than people are expecting.

It seems they will change crit multi to be a flat +% value, instead of % increased. At least that's what the wording in ascendancy trees suggests. If the values will stay the same it would mean about 33% nerf. Also will make it more intuitive.

This can be a suitable "soft" nerf, although crit will still be too strong after this nerf. Some other nerf on crit or buff on non-crit is still needed. A "hard" nerf can be making all jeweleries be not able to roll crit multiplier. But if GGG do so, it skyrocket the price of some unique while creating a lot of legacy version of jeweleries in perma league, which can ruin the economy. Looking forward to what GGG will do on crit mechanism.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info