Occultist ascendancy is amazing

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/PathofExileAscendancy/OccultistSkills.jpg

Such a diverse and powerful class. I am so happy inquisitor has competition.
Very much a momentum based class that basically lets you permanently regen ES as if it was life regen.
Did I mention power charge on crit for free and +1 pcharge on top of it?

I really hope this becomes a manual caster class instead of a coc train.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 11, 2016, 3:34:43 PM
Void Beacon GG.

Unless they nerf chaos by half it's literally the goto caster option now imo.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Feb 11, 2016, 3:34:17 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
Void Beacon GG.

Unless they nerf chaos by half it's literally the goto caser option now imo.

Poison mechanics and the gem will be nerfed hugely which will compensate for the seemingly strong passive.
Holy moley. Agree with the original poster - permanent (a bit weaker) Vaal Discipline sounds awesome.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I like it a lot as well. Eldritch Battery without needing to take Zealot's Oath or any regeneration nodes? A substantial damage boost for Blasphemy (I wonder if the damage bonus from Malediction will stack for killing more than one mob)?

Though I fear a bit for how much they'll have to increase mob life/damage to compensate for these things.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Feb 11, 2016, 4:19:21 PM
I smell serious crit rework. I dont expect remaining subclasses, attack oriented templar and fire marauder to have significant crit mechanics. So with crit being the dominating damage element currently, super OP looking assassin would be a preferred choice for most of the crit builds...

on-topic: I like the Malediction description
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 11, 2016, 4:34:35 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
I smell serious crit rework. I dont expect remaining subclasses, attack oriented templar and fire marauder to have significant crit mechanics. So with crit being the dominating damage element currently, super OP looking assassin would be a preferred choice for most of the crit builds...

on-topic: I like the Malediction description

Assassin is going to win for pure damage and burst on initial hit but nothing else.

This offers power charge generation and ES sustain which is sorely lacking. Up until now I would of agreed assassin would be to go to choice for all crit based builds. Keep in mind these classes will likely be radically different on actual release date, at least the ones that were revealed weeks ago like assassin.

Melee ES builds might be a thing now.
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 11, 2016, 4:43:00 PM
assassin also has power charge generation. but yeah, added base crit per charge is what makes him look so OP (which can/will be easily reduced)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
It's impossible to evaluate this subclass right now as chaos/poison and curse reworks are very much expected at this point.

One thing I'm curious about is whether Wicked Ward will work with EB, as paying mana costs is not strictly taking damage.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Such a diverse and powerful class.

If it entered the game as it is, it would be batshit broken, but so would assassin and pathfider, so I guess we'll have to reevaluate them in the proper context. Well, pathfinder will probably still be broken as hell.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info