[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Your skill trees dont seem to work anymore ):
is this build still effective with 2.2?
"
Delonyer wrote:
Your skill trees dont seem to work anymore ):

Hmm they work fine here? =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
is this build still effective with 2.2?

Playing it at level 42 now, it honestly feels sluggish with spell totem-spark-FCR-lightning pen in a 4L. I'm around 1150 HP and 120 ES at this point. It honestly feels like it starts VERY slowly. Still no clue how I'll get to 1000-1500ish ES to activate EB/MoM.

Also, not sure what this build will use for single target now that Vaal Spark got incinerated so hard that it made incinerate look like it took a slap on the wrist. Vaal Storm Call? Just regular Storm Call in a spell totem?
love the duel spark build i was interested in passive setup i wanted to utilize the sire of shards staff and try use your passive tree build ball lighting duel crit totem nova .

any idea's or try your setup of passives and work ball lighting in with staff .
These are two examples of the "Axiom Perpetuum", a new One Handed Mace which can be used from level 10 and which has an insane Crit bonus for spellcasters (and, of course, totem users).

I haven't taken any of the Crit nodes (or Ascendancy nodes) yet and I already have 29% Crit chance with these.
They go for less than a Chaos in the current league.

Have fun in the new league everyone !
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Mar 6, 2016, 2:35:39 AM
Thanks for a splendid build man, as always.

Though the skilltrees dosnt load for me and running out of info from the vid :P
(says their outdated)

Tough i been running Orb of storms - curse on hit - conductivity alongside the totems.

Do you have any suggestion what to replace Val spaark with, or do you still think its
viable as is ?

"
Ino_0x wrote:
Tough i been running Orb of storms - curse on hit - conductivity alongside the totems.

Thanks for the idea, I'm trying that right now !
Does anyone know how come my herald of thunder never shoots any lightning bolts? does it not work due ot ancestral bond or something?

The build says to use it but it never does anything besides add like 100 damage to my totem, is this its only funtion?
"
donaldtroll wrote:
Does anyone know how come my herald of thunder never shoots any lightning bolts? does it not work due ot ancestral bond or something?

The lightning bolt on HoT will only proc if you kill the shocked enemies not by the minion nor totem

Which armor base do you recommend for this build?
Last edited by Guromogh on Mar 6, 2016, 5:23:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info