[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

I had saved the Templar Build in the PoE offline skill tree planner but I had only planned for his 100 point skill tree list. If you're starting Templar then I hope this helps, at least until he updates his guide! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWAx4D7gQHBLMFQgceCaoMUg5IES0RLxGWFm8abBzcHRQdvh8CH0EkqiaVKPoqCyoTKwosnC0fMtEzhzY9NsU26TpYQZZEoUVHRZ1JUUyzU1JVS1XGWOVaK13yXl1h4mKsZJ1mnmjybIxwUnyDf8aCHoKbgseD24PzhTKJ04uMjDaOZI_6km6VIJUumjua4J2qogCio6Pyp5Soua4SrrO2-riTvFbAZsCawfPQ9dH90nzVptn82wvhc-Nq5CLrY-vu6_XtPPAf8NXyHfem-d360g==

Remember to take damage if you need damage, take life if you need life, take the big DEX/STR nodes if you need them and don't take Eldritch Battery until you have at least 1,000 Energy Shield.
Last edited by Jakzca on Mar 4, 2016, 2:46:03 PM
It is very annoying to me that the builds always go dead 1 hour before every new league start... I gotta start taking screenshots and shit because of the damn last minute changes :s
NOTE: As a temporary solution to opening the skill-trees for now. Use this skill-tree calculator and copy the skill-tree URLs into the program. This will allow you to open the skill-trees.

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Skill-trees updated. You no longer need the calculator :)
Heading to bed now! Answering questions tomorrow :)
Sorry wrong post :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 5, 2016, 5:29:17 AM
Just the build I was looking for. Thanks!
Scion is so close to Constitution node, it grants so much health why you dont pick this?
And what about attributes? Early game grants only Int nodes, how we can lvl up arctic arm & flame totem gems?
IGN: Chichotka
Last edited by Exathil on Mar 5, 2016, 10:56:34 AM
"
Exathil wrote:
Scion is so close to Constitution node, it grants so much health why you dont pick this?
And what about attributes? Early game grants only Int nodes, how we can lvl up arctic arm & flame totem gems?

Just not worth the travelling points compared to the other choices you have available.

As for attributes, buy a an amulet with either dex or strength and spec into the 30+ notables temporarily until your gear covers the requirements :)
19% incr maximum health, 20 max health and 10 strength seems to be way better than 14$ incr health and 20 life on kill. I don't know which point is worth more than 14% increased health and + 20 maximum health. Atm im almost 30 and we are using almost every point to increase intelligence. I hope later damage will increase rapidly.
IGN: Chichotka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info