[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

After 2.3 it still worth to invest in Skill Duration? im not sure about what to do now...
get 100% pierce?
more skill duration?
more damage?
If you go Templar Inquis do you still need the Call of the brotherhood ring? Would it still help? I see where is you go Scion you use Cold Pen instead of Lighting Pen . So I assume we don't use the brotherhood ring. Is that right?
Hey tomay, can you put your character on public view then we can click on it to see gear and tree. Thx.
Last edited by JesusIsMyLord on Jul 21, 2016, 3:07:18 PM
So I've created an alternate end game Scion path that takes advantage of the Path of the Witch instead of requiring a Leap jewel. In this one, you start going down towards Sentinel, then once you take Path of the Witch, you remove those early nodes.And it's generally more HC friendly as it puts you in the Constitution node. It also starts better, 5 points closer to Ancestral Bond, with much better nodes along the way, frees up 3 points overall, and puts you in a more flexible position.

Pros
+10% HP
+25% ES
+32% Spell Dmg
+33% crit multiplier for spells
+1% Life Regen

Cons
-25% net crit chance for spells
less life gained on kill
2 fewer jewel nodes (Considering you can use those 3 points for a jewel node or Throat Seeker, on top of the Pros above, I'd like to see the jewels that can beat that.)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAOKte24J2ZchykbBfPLSMTWHB92S37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMswQH0B8tH4PbHwLv65UgVcY2xWsXwfM6WIPz2CS86oIeoqNEoacIwFTbC3_GrhKdruvuakOTJxGWGmya4IUyHNy-iu-IBx4OSOQiNun3wUWduJOPGqEv-TeVLl3y1aYkqlNSKPrXz_DVKgsrCu08Fm-Cx0mxj_pJUXBSES8DHpo7-tLjah2--ejr9YnTH0Hhc4KbHRRmnjOHQYdknYw2ogCOZFjlA-63PvIdVUsEs_Af96YqE_4KYeLAZmjytvpaK9i9JpWj8jWSFr-18m6qZIQGoPm9
Super solid build, thanks mate.
do you still go pierce in 2.4 with this build?
Some months later... is this still viable in 2.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info