[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Always... the more links the better. ;)
Can i replace Added Lightning Damage with Spell Echo on the dual spark totem? Does it work?
Last edited by icel3oi on Apr 24, 2016, 10:27:34 AM
In a word, no.
Great build! :)

Having really fun with this as my first char in long long time.

Just wondering, as I see such a high DMG numbers here - what would be the best upgrade for me currently please?

Link to my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hughie/characters char name is Hugh_Sparky

I have kind a limited currency, but can definitely manage something ...

Just started my first ever maps and doing great so far (well tier 1 nad 2)

Really appreciate any kind of advice to buff my char further :)

Also in build guide there is no mention about ascendancy points (or I have missed it ...). It is obvious to go for Deadeye, but what to get next please?
Stupid question, but how do you add spell damage to daggers? I see in the example gear that it is crafted.
Catarina's Headstones, lvl 4 25-34%, 6 Alt, or lvl 6 35-44% incr Spell Damage, 4c.
"
hughie wrote:
Also in build guide there is no mention about ascendancy points (or I have missed it ...). It is obvious to go for Deadeye, but what to get next please?

You missed it ;)

According to the guide (which was written before the arrival of the Lightning Golem) the next step would be Occultist. However, I recommend to take Elemantalist instead and replace the Flame Golem with a Lightning Golem.
"
hughie wrote:
Just wondering, as I see such a high DMG numbers here - what would be the best upgrade for me currently please?

I have kind a limited currency, but can definitely manage something ...

First of all, get a 6L chest, 2-3ex should get you something to work with.

Get Call of the Brotherhood!

Then level your gems, add quality and hope for lucky science. ;)

Get rid of Voidbringer. Lifting recommends Maligaro's Virtuosity, I recommend Facebreaker, I guess it depends on your crit chance but both gloves are a better choice than Voidbringer or Winds of Change. And they're dirt cheap now.

My tooltip screenshot was taken with all buffs active, including Atziri's Promise and most gems at 21/20 (only Cold Penetration and HoT are still 20/20, Wrath and HoT getting +2 level from the mod on my shield). I just hit lvl 97 with this build and four decent jewels and nice enchantments on helmet and boots also contribute to the damage output:

In addition to Lifting's tree template I took Crackling Speed and Storm Weaver. If I get to to lvl 98, I might ditch Storm Weaver in favour of Arcane Potency. Apart from Atziri's Promise and Facebreaker I also made a change in the gem setup: I abandoned Vaal Spark and pimped my lvl 21 Lightning Golem instead, adding Faster Casting, GMP and Culling Strike (all w 20q for even more cast speed).
Hey, tomay. Could you publish your own version of the character ( the tree ) and gear. We would do a service . Thank you!
About how much ES do i need for this build without mind over matter? I plan on using it in later levels, but i would like to start implenting the auras now. I was gonna spec into that "life regen applies to ES" node for now as well utilizing the stone golem.

Its really difficult to get the 1000 ES without chest ES armor. The reason is because i gotta Tabula laying around. Would it be better to use a 5 link ES chest armor over the 6 link Tabula? Is there a "good way" of getting 1000 ES with the tabula (currently only level 50.)
Last edited by Tenembre on May 7, 2016, 1:34:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info