[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

What do you think about Storm Weaver passive for someone with call of the brotherhood?
IGN: Chumbah (Warbands)
I shall hit 96 soon and will definitely grab the first node at Storm Weaver.

Maybe I'll ditch 4% life (the final node from Heart and Soul) and 10% skill duration and go all the way... ;)
"
eragon1111 wrote:
What do you think about this enchantment ?

Nice one... ;)

Exalted me some Projectile speed on this jewel. ;)

I tried switching to Lightning Golem and found that playing without ZO and Stone Golem was huge pain. How do you deal with ES recharge being interrupted every time you place a totem or Whirling Blades?
"
ThraxAttack wrote:
How do you deal with ES recharge

With 2.4k ES I manage just fine (only maps with -60% recovery slow me down somewhat) though I do feel a slight difference after I changed from Occultist to Elementalist. The loss of 1% ES recharge per second is indeed noticeable. However, Elementalist makes more sense on the damage side now with Lightning Golem.
"
tomay wrote:

With 2.4k ES I manage just fine (only maps with -60% recovery slow me down somewhat) though I do feel a slight difference after I changed from Occultist to Elementalist. The loss of 1% ES recharge per second is indeed noticeable. However, Elementalist makes more sense on the damage side now with Lightning Golem.

Ah that makes sense as a Scion, as an Inquisitor I will probably just stick with the Stone Golem. It might also just be a party issue as I don't really play this char solo anymore, so perhaps I could manage it better when I'm not racing through everything.
I have a question regarding auras. The page 1 build says to run Wrath, Herald of Ice, and Arctic Armor. This brings you down to 0% mana. In this case, why bother with Mind Over Matter?

Am I supposed to "pick 2" of those auras? Or does Mind Over Matter still have some strange interaction even at 0% mana?
"
Pvdpvd wrote:
I have a question regarding auras. The page 1 build says to run Wrath, Herald of Ice, and Arctic Armor. This brings you down to 0% mana. In this case, why bother with Mind Over Matter?

Am I supposed to "pick 2" of those auras? Or does Mind Over Matter still have some strange interaction even at 0% mana?

The damage taken from mana is protected by the Energy Shield, so 70% will come from life and 30% will come from your ES. This means your ES still has full functionality as long as your total ES is about 2/5 of your Life pool (meaning you won't have any ES left when you die), otherwise you can just stack as much ES as you want.
I just replaced Maligaro's with Facebreaker. While the crit chance dropped from 53% to 50% I gained a whopping 3k DPS per totem...

Last edited by tomay on Apr 20, 2016, 3:11:01 PM
I'm using the Soul Mantle with this build on Standard League, is it worth upgrading to 5-6l?

Last edited by habsburg on Apr 20, 2016, 6:56:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info