[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
ThraxAttack wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
Is it worth grabbing Voidbringers over Winds of Change?

Couldn't tell you, I prefer Maligaro's and have no reason to complain, tooltip DPS is at 26k (27k w HoI instead of AA). With Voidbringer (cr@ppy roll) I have appr. 1.5k DPS less. How they compare to Winds of Change I wouldn't know, I guess you'll have to try and find out for yourself. ;)

If you get Voidbringer, use them for your auras . I have a +2 lightning shield which makes for a nice boost w Wrath and HoT.

The Scion will be 94 soon, then I'll regret out of Elemental Focus (24% incr. elemental damage, ailment bonus) and grab Crackling Speed instead. 46% Lightning Damage, 4% incr. cast speed and 15% crit multi sounds tempting.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 5, 2016, 8:30:56 AM
"
tomay wrote:

Couldn't tell you, I prefer Maligaro's and have no reason to complain, tooltip DPS is at 26k (27k w HoI instead of AA). With Voidbringer (cr@ppy roll) I have appr. 1.5k DPS less. How they compare to Winds of Change I wouldn't know, I guess you'll have to try and find out for yourself. ;)

If you get Voidbringer, use them for your auras . I have a +2 lightning shield which makes for a nice boost w Wrath and HoT.

The Scion will be 94 soon, then I'll regret out of Elemental Focus (24% incr. elemental damage, ailment bonus) and grab Crackling Speed instead. 46% Lightning Damage, 4% incr. cast speed and 15% crit multi sounds tempting.

Thanks for the help, Crackling Speed is definitely on my list to grab once I finish the base tree. I will probably wait on changing Winds until I have my 20q spark to make up for the loss of projectile speed since I'm not running faster projectiles.
Well worth it, indeed:

With 24% incr. damage from Elemental Focus tooltip DPS was close to 26k, so 22% more damage, 4% incr. cast speed and 15% crit multi yields an improvement of almost 3k per totem. Not too shabby although I also had to sacrifice the last 4% life node at Heart and Soul which I picked up in the meantime.

Not much change in gear since my last posting, I only replaced a ring and the boots since my last posting, stats at lvl 94 now 5103 HP and 2372 ES.

Last edited by tomay on Apr 5, 2016, 6:30:29 PM
Would a high rolled divinarius work well in this build?
Divinarius wwill be fine... if you haven't got a better rare dagger. No benefit from the AoE bonus though.

On a rare dagger you may also get additional flat elemental damage to spells and crit multiplier. Also higher spell damage and crit chance modifiers are possible on rares.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 7, 2016, 6:02:34 AM
"
Regards wrote:
Would a high rolled divinarius work well in this build?

As stated above a rare dagger is simply superior. It can provide more damage, crit and attack speed (for whirling blades) :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Ah Lifting, you never mentioned the mighty old Atziri's Promise flask in your video.

I just upgraded my hat with a "25% incr. Spark Damage" enchant, tooltip DPS now shows 30k (ST, Spark, ALD, FC, Pierce, Cold Pen), Atziri's Promise boosts DPS to 36.3k and on top of that we get some Life Leech and of course the implicit 35% Chaos Resistance.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 8, 2016, 4:50:35 AM
Does the Shamanistic Fury cluster apply to Spark Totems? I haven't seen anyone mention it and it looks like it would be a massive dps boost for only a 4 point investment.
"
tomay wrote:
Ah Lifting, you never mentioned the mighty old Atziri's Promise flask in your video.

I just upgraded my hat with a "25% incr. Spark Damage" enchant, tooltip DPS now shows 30k (ST, Spark, ALD, FC, Pierce, Cold Pen), Atziri's Promise boosts DPS to 36.3k and on top of that we get some Life Leech and of course the implicit 35% Chaos Resistance.

The only thing Atziri's Promise adds to this build is a small amount of extra chaos damage, which imo really isn't that useful. The leech does not work since you are using totems. I much prefer having a few different defensive flasks, but if you like it go for it :)
"
EvilSpork wrote:
Does the Shamanistic Fury cluster apply to Spark Totems? I haven't seen anyone mention it and it looks like it would be a massive dps boost for only a 4 point investment.

It works yes. If you wanna spend the points to go there, then that is completely fine =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info