[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Exathil wrote:
I looked closer to tree. Dont you think this build is better for wich? Nodes that Scion offers are so poor. Why Totemic Zeal and Eceptional Performance are so important? And what you think about fire traps wth Elemental Equlibrum?

Dunno about the tree but EE with Firetrap would only benefit the Trap, not the sparks.
EE is triggered by HITs so, only once you throw it, EE is triggered. The burning ground doesnt. Spark projectiles will trigger the lighning res back in a glimpse - so if your main dmg source would be Firetrap, sparks would be a good trigger - but not vice versa. You need something fast hitting to keep up with the spark hits.
Do totems trigger EE? I was playing rf totems and i did use Lightning traps to proc EE
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
Do totems trigger EE? I was playing rf totems and i did use Lightning traps to proc EE

yep, since ee is an effect on the target and not on the caster. You or your totem just need to _hit_ with something elemental.
Well im 100% sure my RF totems did not proc EE.
Do you think Spire of Stone Crimson Jewel can work on this build?
One does not simply get into PoE Closed Beta.
"
Exathil wrote:
Well im 100% sure my RF totems did not proc EE.

Because Righteous Fire doesn't "hit". Same with Searing Bond. Spark does, though.
"
Glick wrote:

Because Righteous Fire doesn't "hit". Same with Searing Bond. Spark does, though.

Oh. Now i get it. Still think that this build would fit better Witch. Scion has so bad nodes at start.
"
Exathil wrote:
"
Glick wrote:

Oh. Now i get it. Still think that this build would fit better Witch. Scion has so bad nodes at start.

Nah. The start is rough, yeah, but you can just Spark + Orb of Storms and wreck everything (I certainly did on PHC) so it's no big deal. The Ranger Ascendancy you pick up from being a Scion is just downright insane. Extra Projectile, bonus damage on distance, and 50% extra Pierce? It's just nuts. Nothing the Witch has can even think of competing with that.
Have you tested or know if any of these "you've killed" type nodes in the sub classes work with totems?
IGN: HardCoreTurtles
"
Have you tested or know if any of these "you've killed" type nodes in the sub classes work with totems?

They do NOT work unfortunately.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info