The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

"
brgillespie wrote:
Christ, man. The new set of armor - actually, all sets of armor - are $45 fucking dollars apiece?

if you see it from a price/value point of view, it's pretty expensive.

if you see it from a "i supported a great game so it can be further developed" point of view, it's rather cheap because other players would recognize it's real value ingame. the reduced "sales value" that is when it's been on the bargain bin.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Now we just need the BABY ELEPHANT PET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-b_AkXKHE

-VG-

WTF! I want that lol

Rock on dude.

That was so Pellek-ish. Love it.

IGN : @Morgoth
Do not look at the MTX as a cash shop. See them as vanity rewards for donations to GGG.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Kingoko wrote:
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Now we just need the BABY ELEPHANT PET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-b_AkXKHE

-VG-

WTF! I want that lol

Too cute for this game.
Spoiler

Your face

when you not spent money for winter boxes
Last edited by KharkovPower on Feb 10, 2016, 6:21:56 AM
the individual pices of the cold armour is not discounted on my shop
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

but the other strategy could be to fund less MTX, fix the game, which would make it better,

if you ever think of founding a gaming company don't count on me as it will not last long. especially if you make the graphic designers responsible for balancing and core game bugfixing.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

which would hold more players instead of losing a shitton of em to bugs ,unfinished and
unbalanced stuff.

what do you speak about? poe will never be "finished" (whatever that is, did you mean "dead")?

a game so complex as poe will always be unbalanced, it's rather one of it's main features that there always will be overpowered interactions of skills and items to be discovered. a perfectly balanced game would be boring.

bugs? there are always some and always will be. i have plenty of them in front of my house door, for example. can't really get rid of them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Lol you really know nothing how things work

GGG uses this way which, yeah, works. Its called "milking", GGG is milking the few that are obcesed with the game.

but the other strategy could be to fund less MTX, fix the game, which would make it better, which would hold more players instead of losing a shitton of em to bugs ,unfinished and unbalanced stuff.

As i said in another thread "If the pool has a leak, will you keep filling it or patch the hole and then fill it"

Problem is there will always be bugs. Expect more with Ascendancy. Don't expect perfection, it ain't gonna happen. 100K's lines of code ...

Are you saying "Guy's we need to earn less money while we get the pool fixed"? Let's hope they run it past the accountants first before ever going with that plan.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Metrik1Biell wrote:
Really??? more pay to win itens, fuck !!!

There aren't any pay to win items in the game. The Arctic Armour Set is cosmetic only. It doesn't offer any benefits to your game-play.

=D
I'm not Brazilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info