The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

"
Shimaran wrote:
Looks like there are still a lot of people to make MTW for sale but nobody to fix the shitty damn bugs annoying the hell out of everyone for years.

Why is every single whiner always saying like "this have been going on for years", "it's been years and I've never dropped XXX", etc. when PoE full release is barely 2.5 years old ?
IGN : @Morgoth
This! I have been waiting!!!!
Looks Great!
So I spent $40 dollars on those stupid boxes (only to get like 8 arctic armor mtx and 3 pairs of ice boots, and hundreds of the firework thing) and then 2 weeks later you release the armor sets? Scammed me good, well played GGG, well played.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Feb 9, 2016, 6:41:02 PM
Yup, I'm a sucker.

But at least I won't run short on aurorae.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
So I spent $40 dollars on those stupid boxes (only to get like 8 arctic armor mtx and 3 pairs of ice boots, and hundreds of the firework thing) and then 2 weeks later you release the armor sets? Scammed me good, well played GGG, well played.

"What's in the Winter Mystery Boxes?

This Mystery Box introduces many new microtransactions and contains some that are exclusive to the holiday season, including the Northern Light Effect (stack of 10), the Ice Crystal Hideout Decoration (5 variations you can select between) and the Snow Hideout decoration. In addition to these exclusive microtransactions (which can only be obtained from this box or future holiday events), we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale. These include the Arctic Lynx Pet, Wolf Pet and pieces of the new Arctic Armour Set!"
Edit: Ninja'd.

Love the work, GGG!
Last edited by ChiefOluk on Feb 9, 2016, 6:54:00 PM
Nice! Waiting for both to go on sale! :D
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Aww.. I was hoping for some ice themed hideout decorations :(
Neat. But damn, that stuff looks just as lo-fi as the day this game came out. Think you could use improved models and textures for new content, or is the engine that limited?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info