The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

"
LBGxValor wrote:
Are you serious? People (including myself) spent a fortune on winter boxes trying to get an exclusive armor set, and then in a month you make it avail for a fraction of what we spent... That is beyond shady and a scumbag thing to do. Will be the last time i ever support this game.

What was exclusive and what will be later made available in the store was detailed in the same thread that announced the Winter Mystery Boxes.

The announcement (emphasis mine):

"
What's in the Winter Mystery Boxes?

This Mystery Box introduces many new microtransactions and contains some that are exclusive to the holiday season, including the Northern Light Effect (stack of 10), the Ice Crystal Hideout Decoration (5 variations you can select between) and the Snow Hideout decoration.

In addition to these exclusive microtransactions (which can only be obtained from this box or future holiday events), we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale. These include the Arctic Lynx Pet, Wolf Pet and pieces of the new Arctic Armour Set! Here are videos of its Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves.
"
LBGxValor wrote:
Are you serious? People (including myself) spent a fortune on winter boxes trying to get an exclusive armor set, and then in a month you make it avail for a fraction of what we spent... That is beyond shady and a scumbag thing to do. Will be the last time i ever support this game.

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. This was not our intention at all. We tried to be as clear as we could in our announcement of these boxes. Please check this excerpt in particular for more information:

"
What's in the Winter Mystery Boxes?
This Mystery Box introduces many new microtransactions and contains some that are exclusive to the holiday season, including the Northern Light Effect (stack of 10), the Ice Crystal Hideout Decoration (5 variations you can select between) and the Snow Hideout decoration. In addition to these exclusive microtransactions (which can only be obtained from this box or future holiday events), we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale. These include the Arctic Lynx Pet, Wolf Pet and pieces of the new Arctic Armour Set!
One of my favorite sets, now just waiting on ghostflame back attachment
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I didn't read and now I am angry! I want a refund!
"
sharkh20 wrote:
I can't read and now I am angry! I want a refund!

Fixed! Kappa
Saved
After seeing all those arcane effects, all I can say is, WTB arcane portal effect.

Enjoy your money GGG.
I want them but already bought my ascendent supporter pack and spent my points and don't want to just buy point packs :(
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Shimaran wrote:
Looks like there are still a lot of people to make MTW for sale but nobody to fix the shitty damn bugs annoying the hell out of everyone for years.

PJSalt
oh god I love the armour set.

hell, I love everything cold.
Oblivious
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:
Looks like there are still a lot of people to make MTW for sale but nobody to fix the shitty damn bugs annoying the hell out of everyone for years.

Why is every single whiner always saying like "this have been going on for years", "it's been years and I've never dropped XXX", etc. when PoE full release is barely 2.5 years old ?

So the idea is to drop the companies main revenue source, which funds a free to play game, by reducing the amount of revenue to fix a few bugs? Sounds legit :P
Lol you really know nothing how things work

GGG uses this way which, yeah, works. Its called "milking", GGG is milking the few that are obcesed with the game.

but the other strategy could be to fund less MTX, fix the game, which would make it better, which would hold more players instead of losing a shitton of em to bugs ,unfinished and unbalanced stuff.

As i said in another thread "If the pool has a leak, will you keep filling it or patch the hole and then fill it"
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info