The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

"
So I spent $40 dollars on those stupid boxes (only to get like 8 arctic armor mtx and 3 pairs of ice boots, and hundreds of the firework thing) and then 2 weeks later you release the armor sets? Scammed me good, well played GGG, well played.

I also think so, I spent about $50, only the fireworks and clothes. Deceive consumers.
"
mxy110520 wrote:
"
So I spent $40 dollars on those stupid boxes (only to get like 8 arctic armor mtx and 3 pairs of ice boots, and hundreds of the firework thing) and then 2 weeks later you release the armor sets? Scammed me good, well played GGG, well played.

I also think so, I spent about $50, only the fireworks and clothes. Deceive consumers.

Except they stated in the announcement that the pets and armour were not exclusive; absolutely no deception involved. It's not GGG's fault you failed to read the entire paragraph.

I actually wanted the hideout decorations and fireworks from the boxes, since they were actually the box-exclusive items, so I'm happy with what I got.
Last edited by LadyZeyra on Feb 10, 2016, 1:19:07 AM
finaly released, nice :)

"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Feb 10, 2016, 1:52:12 AM
Well, I am still mad at the boxes cause now i need 260 points to complete the Arctic set but at least i got some cold skill effects, 2 Arctic skulls and the wolf pet on them
Now we just need the BABY ELEPHANT PET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-b_AkXKHE

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Now we just need the BABY ELEPHANT PET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-b_AkXKHE

-VG-
wait...
Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 10, 2016, 2:32:26 AM
Done.
I've totally been hording my remaining Ascendant points for the set! I also had to shell out a few bits of monies to get the Arctic Weapon Effect and Footprints but it was well worth it! Shit looks dope. Anyone know of a staff that'd go well with the AWE?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
I've totally been hording my remaining Ascendant points for the set! I also had to shell out a few bits of monies to get the Arctic Weapon Effect and Footprints but it was well worth it! Shit looks dope. Anyone know of a staff that'd go well with the AWE?

That's easy, Whispering Ice Vile Staff FTW!
Christ, man. The new set of armor - actually, all sets of armor - are $45 fucking dollars apiece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info