Game needs Eternals back (and here's why) |Petition|

found an eternal once.
Was a good decision to remove them.

But would be nice to have another very rare currency, which is more worth than an ex and far less than a mirror.
"
joachimbond wrote:

You do realize that a crafted mod is equivalent to T4 or T5, right? How are you getting your easy 4-5 T1 rolls? Oh that's right YOU'RE NOT
Youre putting me to sleep with your constant misinformed posts its cringe worthy.

Theres two ways to do it, the original way which is using alterations+augs+regal, then mastercrafting

and then theres the chaos spam way. You spam chaos for a multi t1 item with an open suffix or prefix depending on how the chaos rolls. You then put on "Prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed" scour, exalt for t1. If you hit the t1 you exalt it again, if you dont hit you throw that mod on it again and start over.

Or the other way which is simply buying a multi t1 mod item off someone like you who thinks its worthless for dirt cheap because they dont know how to craft an item but want to sit on the forums and complain about it like they do.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 18, 2016, 7:21:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info