Game needs Eternals back (and here's why) |Petition|

Your justification/analysis is pretty weak OP.

I still agree that yes eternals/no mirrors would be more fun.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I disagree with the poster. The removal of eternals has revealed a lot more creative ways of crafting; ways that were present but not used. Continued removal will only introduce more creativity into the mix.
Ehm Eternal Orb's was the best thing to craft high end items. Master crafting has been nerfed.

Crafting is literally dead. My cent
"
Rupenus wrote:

also,complaining about balance issues, graphic engine issues makes anyone look really cool, i agree with that, but fixing them takes 50 men work for 3-4 months, adding eternals back and adding some blood to the dead economy is just 1 week of work of GGG.

Reading comprehension is no longer taught in schools?

"
trav_dawg wrote:
But I believe there is a need for them in PoE, and it is a long term need. This game has been, and still has the potential to be one of the best games ever IMO, but the lacking eternal is a huge flaw.

Actually I have to explain the significance of that in relation to what I said?
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
I disagree with the poster. The removal of eternals has revealed a lot more creative ways of crafting; ways that were present but not used. Continued removal will only introduce more creativity into the mix.

what creativity? people are abusing only the broken, firestorm chaos trapper... poison, chaos... bla bla. and before all of these, there were gg daamge with 0 invstment poison arrow... gazillion dps SRS with 25ex 6l staff... is this creativity? this community is getting full of zombies who follow whatever mathil does.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
GGG have a blanket policy against binding.

GGG have a mirror as their logo.

These two things are fixed, they are not changing, ever, and dictate that eternals should never have even been thought of, I still maintain they were all drunk at the meeting that passed the eternal orb.

They actually have a better crafting system without the eternal orb with the most recent discovered master methods. You can invest large amounts of currency to produce near perfect 5 T1 items, but can never fully create the perfect item without the probability that it will be finalised as imperfect, with maybe the exception of quivers (legacy aside) where you can master a higher ias than you can exalt (WTF is that all about?). Shame the currency to use the methods to any degree can only be obtained via the economy pyramid.
Casually casual.

Anuhart,

The problem is that perfect 6t1 items already exist... Thus we are all forced to ultimately aim to get the same half-dozen items mirrored. BORING
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
GGG have a blanket policy against binding.

GGG have a mirror as their logo.

These two things are fixed, they are not changing, ever, and dictate that eternals should never have even been thought of, I still maintain they were all drunk at the meeting that passed the eternal orb.

They actually have a better crafting system without the eternal orb with the most recent discovered master methods. You can invest large amounts of currency to produce near perfect 5 T1 items, but can never fully create the perfect item without the probability that it will be finalised as imperfect, with maybe the exception of quivers (legacy aside) where you can master a higher ias than you can exalt (WTF is that all about?). Shame the currency to use the methods to any degree can only be obtained via the economy pyramid.

because of that, i dont care about crafting anymore. im holding all the currency in my stash. i i spot a newbie through poe.trade and 'scam' that lucky guy who has 4t1 or 3t1 suffix/prefix item for 5-10ex. thats easier, and better. but really bad for economy. and as i stated above, high end affects newbies/casual players too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 6, 2016, 1:58:22 PM
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Anuhart,

The problem is that perfect 6t1 items already exist... Thus we are all forced to ultimately aim to get the same half-dozen items mirrored. BORING

They don't exist. They can't exist.

If you mean they exist in permanent leagues, they are of no relevance to GGG.

Edit, how the fuck did that supporter flag sneak under my name? BRB, can't have that.

Edit2, FeelsBetterMan.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 6, 2016, 2:03:14 PM
"
Eternals were fine addition to the game which I simply don't understand why it was removed. I can understand from standard but in TEMP leagues? I find that a mistake personally.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info