Game needs Eternals back (and here's why) |Petition|

No thanks
Here is the solution = erase the damn standard leagues !

They will tell thanks for one simple exalt, not like now.. spoiled stupid kids,
if they not get instant what they want they crying and destroying a hole game by her random wishes !

I hope GGG wake up soon !
Best solution would be to have some "accident" with standard league database which would result in full wipe.

PLENTY of people would be so pissed off. F^^k them, with the pase in which PoE gains new players it will have 2x more habitants in few months.

ALSO - remove Mirrors. Worst dumb idea this game had introduced. Eternals and Mirrors were worst addition to the game period.

Pros?
- No monopolies
- Fresh economy
- No legacies
- Encourage bit amount of newer players to have permament/long term goals

Cons?
- Elitist p^^s lose toys
- Some supporters leave
- GGG loses some income from RMT
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on May 18, 2016, 5:09:20 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Best solution would be to have some "accident" with standard league database which would result in full wipe.

PLENTY of people would be so pissed off. F^^k them, with the pase in which PoE gains new players it will have 2x more habitants in few months.

ALSO - remove Mirrors. Worst dumb idea this game had introduced. Eternals and Mirrors were worst addition to the game period.

Pros?
- No monopolies
- Fresh economy
- No legacies

Cons?
- Elitist p^^s lose toys
- Some supporters leave

Wow you literally have the worse idea ever to be created like the amount of work people put through in there standard chars is pretty long not everyone RMT's like what the fuck you're literally shitting on them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lol couldn't be more wrong. New, impatient players is one huge reason why there is a monopoly in sc. They sell their items to flippers for way too cheap because they don't know any better or because, "lol I don't care about standard" etc... Players wanting quick ex and resorting to selling their stuff to the "WTB SKYFORTH 40ex WTS SKYFORTH 60ex" guys because they don't care or don't know any better is what slowly gives all the wrong people all of the wealth.

Just look at perandus right now. After just over two months all it is is people flipping in town and no one playing. Prime example of why getting rid of sc is laughable. Same thing Will happen to any league unless core issues are fixed.

Another great example of people spitting verbal diarrhea.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 18, 2016, 7:34:49 AM
Honestly I've seen no difference since Eternals were removed. Never found one, never used one, never needed one :)

Same for mirrors.
+1 for eternal to come back only if mirror renders at least the original corrupted (so they become a one time deal) or to just make it easier to craft (the mod pool can be "harnessed" under certain cost/conditions).

I do think that there should be more balance regarding end game rares and their availability, as it would be better to strive for something achievable from a more time constrained view - yes, I would like to get to a feeling that my build is complete with near perfect gear during this lifetime - and the uniques/rares proportion should be better balanced to suit uniques too (I might be crazy, but I would use a mirror on a "perfect" rolled Doryiani's Catalyst if I want to dual wield them, not sit around a few hundred years to drop the other).

It's okay to have high currency targets, as long as you have a chance to reach them (but the focus on the casual players seems that some things will change, either for the better or for the worse).

Just my 2 cents...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on May 18, 2016, 7:42:50 AM
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Most would agree that 6t1 mirrored items are the ultimate goal in this game of grinding for gear.

just lol

ign: UpForJava
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Pros?
- No monopolies
- Fresh economy
- No legacies

Cons?
- Elitist p^^s lose toys
- Some supporters leave

Your suggestion is downright shortsighted.
Not everyone enjoys playing just the league. And many of the supporters are Standard players.
Every league refresh gives you a fresh economy, and there are no legacies in league so your pros are already addressed.

If you hate the idea of standard then just play the leagues. If you want a perm league then why should those who have played longer lose their Toys?
It is not impossible to get the top tier legacy gear in standard, it just takes time and work.
I started at the end of rampage and have since been able to trade and pick up enough currency (less then 10 exalts found, no eternals,or mirrors) to be able to afford anything i needed.

There will always be a monopoly of sorts by the players who 1) understand how to craft. 2) have the luxury of time on their side.

Your statements have no statistics to back it up. It is an opinion. Stop trying to pass off any of it as fact. The only thing that should matter is "Pissing" anyone off and causing supporters to leave is a bad idea from a business stand point.

Eternals should be returned to allow for more "New" players to experiment with crafting.

No it doesn´t
We need good performance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info