Game needs Eternals back (and here's why) |Petition|

A thought just popped into my mind.

It feel's like somethings gone in the game yes.

I'm hoarding Exalts like crazy.

I'm not crafting any items

What do I do with Exalts, buy items, craft items? I forgot

Exalts are completly useless without Eternal Orb's.

Can we remove Exalted orbs now please?
"
prilletime wrote:
A thought just popped into my mind.

It feel's like somethings gone in the game yes.

I'm hoarding Exalts like crazy.

I'm not crafting any items

What do I do with Exalts, buy items, craft items? I forgot

Exalts are completly useless without Eternal Orb's.

Can we remove Exalted orbs now please?

There's still some truth in your sarcasm.
Crafting is not for the average player, because it's MUCH cheaper to stockpile currencies and buy the already-crafted-or-mirrored-item-of-your-dream... Same thing for uniques, I've abandonned IIQ and IIR a long time ago, because it's much faster and easier to simply buy the unique or rare I want.

There's definitely something broken here, it's been a long LOOOOONG time since I ever actually USED an item that I did find by myself.
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 10, 2016, 5:43:31 AM
will eternal orbs ever come back with a limit to mirrored copies of items?
that would be the second birth of the game... 2013... then 201x

my motivation to keep playing would skyrocket
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
The biggest mistake is not to have removed eternals.
It is to have created mirrors of kalandra in the first place.

From the very beginning, these currencies have always looked like duping to my D2 veteran's eyes :)

yeah i don't like duping either .

I have d3 on my ps3 aswell as on my pc and in this game its duping and modding that ruined that game . When i started to play poe and i read about mirrors in this game i couldn't belive it at first , duping really wtf and its ok too , not only that ggg supports it with having this in their game .

A dupe item is something i never would get , the item lost all value to me . Just knowing its a guy out there with a identical item like me is not fun .

The mirrors should not exist imho .
TL;DR - People trying to suggest things on things they dont even own and never will. People acting like Mirrors are easy to obtain lmao.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
The jealously of some people is actually pretty fucking funny.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What the game needs is mirrors to vanish the same way eternals did .
R.I.P 4.B.
I bet earlier in this thread I was completely against Mirrors disappearing and lukewarm leaning against Mirrors Mirroring the original on use.

Now I'm completely against Mirrors disappearing, and for Mirrors Mirroring the original on use.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Eternals are needed back in the game but not at the cost of mirrors leaving.

It allowed for more "science" adventures for sure. You still had to invest a considerable amount of currency to craft that perfect weapon. While never having personally done so, i still saw the fruits of others labours and could save up to obtain one.
The mirrors are great, they are rare and almost impossible to find. They do have the drawback of not being able to alter the item afterwords. If someone is able to copy a great work of art that someone crafted so be it. Consider them to be a legendary weapon.

Why GGG removed Eternals is beyond me. They should balance the game around the temporary leagues and allow players in standard to have fun with the trophies created . Removing them only crossed off a currency sink and limited the most fun part of end game past times.

Since the removal of Eternals, i have only seen a growing gap appearing between the rich and the non.
One could argue this gap would never of existed without either mentioned orb, but there is no proof to show that.

"Eternals are needed!"

its almost as if people dont even realize master crafting exists.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info