Game needs Eternals back (and here's why) |Petition|

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"Eternals are needed!"

its almost as if people dont even realize master crafting exists.
No, it's exactly that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"Eternals are needed!"

No, it's exactly that.
Its a good thing, because it isnt easy.

The reason eternals were dumb is because they made it easy. Mastercrafting makes 4-5 T1 easy, getting the last good roll hard. Thats how it should be. Its a good currency dump to take currency out of the economy.

Its not like you even need anything better than T2 either, especially at this point in the game.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
What the game needs is mirrors to vanish the same way eternals did .

Game doesn't need anything like that. They have almost no impact on Temp Leagues, and only positive impact on Perma Leagues, where people can actually use their gazylions of Exalts to shove into items, and maybe get some Mirror-worthy items. Thing about Mirrors is that they are so rare, that they are almost priceless. Their utility isn't as big as their rarity, meaning that even if you find one, you're better of holding it for bragging rights, than ever using it.

So yeah - you want them gone. A slight difference there.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Mirrors are an awesome item. Eternal Orb is what made Mirrors beyond godly with the ability to finely tune crafting perfect items instead of playing a game of chance.
with eternals back and a limit to the number of copies, nothing changes compared to now

the market monopoly of top crafters will be gone since they can't copy an item dozens and dozens of times

if eternals were worth 4-5exalted, more people will give it a try to craft something for themselves and maybe offer it as mirror service and this would make the game much more interesting than now ( exactly the opposite than real life were the rich get richer and middle class disappear ), that's good

the cost to mirror an item would be 40-50% mirror of kalandra and 50-60% the fee

i never crafted anything not even with alterations but for sure i'd craft something for myself if eternals are back
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 17, 2016, 8:07:46 AM
I know it's already been said, but bring eternals back in standard only. I think they were dropping fairly when they were about 6 times as rare as ex.

Mirrors will never change because it's poe's logo.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"Eternals are needed!"

No, it's exactly that.

The reason eternals were dumb is because they made it easy. Mastercrafting makes 4-5 T1 easy, getting the last good roll hard. Thats how it should be. Its a good currency dump to take currency out of the economy.

Its not like you even need anything better than T2 either, especially at this point in the game.

You do realize that a crafted mod is equivalent to T4 or T5, right? How are you getting your easy 4-5 T1 rolls? Oh that's right YOU'RE NOT
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

You do realize that a crafted mod is equivalent to T4 or T5, right? How are you getting your easy 4-5 T1 rolls? Oh that's right YOU'RE NOT
Sigh.

Page 13. Tinfoil Hat is correct enough; I wouldn't call it "easy" but it's not any more difficult than under the Eternal Orb system pre-Masters.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 17, 2016, 4:44:50 PM
I agree to the return of eternals.
+1 for Eternal back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info