Game needs Eternals back (and here's why) |Petition|

I doubt GGG will ever "nerf" the mirror. Sadly I think eventually we will all be running around with the same few items and anyone who was smart enough to see it coming will be long gone from this game. :(
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
- prefix wipe - ex - ex - repeat/master

Found my next craft.
Casually casual.

If you can't enchant mirrored gear and i am going to assume this is the case.

And if the enchants are relatively powerful to a build.

Then new mirror gears are going to be required after ascendancy. Which will ultimately undercut the current top mirror services.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nice one Anu, yeah master crafting is powerful for a lot of items. Sadly none of us will ever find a 3t1 prefix weapon, so as I said, the current mirrored weapons will be the standard weapon of choice pretty much eternally (pun intended) hehehe.

"
Boem wrote:

Then new mirror gears are going to be required after ascendancy. Which will ultimately undercut the current top mirror services.

Peace,

-Boem-

You can not enchant weapons, only boots, gloves and helms IIRC. Those items which you can nicely craft up through master crafting anyway (and the need/greed for 6t1 isn't as significant)
IGN - Xukai

Last edited by trav_dawg on Feb 8, 2016, 9:56:24 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
- prefix wipe - ex - ex - repeat/master

Found my next craft.
Nice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Nice one Anu, yeah master crafting is powerful for a lot of items. Sadly none of us will ever find a 3t1 prefix weapon, so as I said, the current mirrored weapons will be the standard weapon of choice pretty much eternally (pun intended) hehehe.

You can just ignore those silly tier weapons, though.

Look at these (ignore any gems)

All trash tier in comparison to mirror gear but totally strong enough to pull off the same builds.
And all 4 can be beaten with 2 prefix + 2 suffix items.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 8, 2016, 10:10:06 PM
Too bad this item isn't three prefixes or three suffixes ;) (the rarity is T2, its only ilvl 82, not 84)

"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Well, doesn't work for weapons, though. Also: Power creep. And, well, more silly graphics effects on screen which make party play even more meh.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Feb 8, 2016, 10:08:19 PM
I don't agree that you can ignore the silly tier weapons (I really only desire them for PvP where it matters quite a lot).

On the flip side though, I bought these today to do a prefix wipe and try to make insane 2h RT gloves:

Int is so damn hard to get as RT and that attack speed roll is king :D
IGN - Xukai

Last edited by trav_dawg on Feb 8, 2016, 10:12:49 PM
"
trav_dawg wrote:
I don't agree that you can ignore the silly tier weapons (I really only desire them for PvP where it matters quite a lot).

On the flip side though, I bought these today to do a prefix wipe and try to make insane 2h RT gloves:

Int is so damn hard to get as RT and that attack speed roll is king :D

Those are nice, you after ES or flat phys + life? (I'm guessing not ES or you wouldn't be int starved as your wording suggests, but then, why wiping?)

On a tangent away from OpieOP high tier gloves to niche gloves...

MoM non-crit caster. I love these gloves.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 8, 2016, 10:25:26 PM
"
trav_dawg wrote:

"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

You can not enchant weapons, only boots, gloves and helms IIRC. Those items which you can nicely craft up through master crafting anyway (and the need/greed for 6t1 isn't as significant)

My point was more or less that i don't think this is a "coincidence".

Pretty sure GGG will implement even more affixes or weapon types to undercut things made in the "eternal era" in the long run.

They clearly want gear to be more dedicated to specific builds in top slots instead of broadly applicable.

Which will ultimately undermine the current "broad all can use" mirror items available.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info