THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

I got this thing here in perandus softcore, but i dont have the currency for a volls devotion. If anyone is interested in this chest as it's pretty optimal for this build, feel free to write me a message as @FelFelFel

"
tackle70 wrote:

Primary & Multi-target attack:Lightning Strike
When facing a larger amount of enemies, it pays off to use another attack than for single enemies if it can generate even more hits per second. The attack of choice for us is Lightning Strike.

The links used for Lightning Strike are:
Lightning Strike-Faster Attacks-Multistrike-Fortify

Lightning Strike

At Level 20, Lightning Strike fires seven projectiles which all chain one time due to an effect of Mjölner. This saves us the need for linking Lightning Strike with Chain or Greater Multiple Projectiles. In addition to generating many hits per second Lightning Strike also has an amazing range, enabling us to melt packs even at a great distance.

Note that quality on Lightning Strike is not only useless for this build but actually harmful! We do not want the projectiles to pierce and waste potential chains by flying into a wall.

If you run Champzerker do you still need Fortify?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
--Douglas Adams
Last edited by Bladebaka on Mar 19, 2016, 4:49:46 PM
"
Bladebaka wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:

Primary & Multi-target attack:Lightning Strike
When facing a larger amount of enemies, it pays off to use another attack than for single enemies if it can generate even more hits per second. The attack of choice for us is Lightning Strike.

The links used for Lightning Strike are:
Lightning Strike-Faster Attacks-Multistrike-Fortify

Lightning Strike

At Level 20, Lightning Strike fires seven projectiles which all chain one time due to an effect of Mjölner. This saves us the need for linking Lightning Strike with Chain or Greater Multiple Projectiles. In addition to generating many hits per second Lightning Strike also has an amazing range, enabling us to melt packs even at a great distance.

Note that quality on Lightning Strike is not only useless for this build but actually harmful! We do not want the projectiles to pierce and waste potential chains by flying into a wall.

If you run Champzerker do you still need Fortify?

You could replace it with Life Gain on Hit or Reduced Mana. I still run Fortify just because I don't need either of those mana options and so why not. It's a bit of a useless gem slot at the moment since you don't really benefit from any red gem there much as champzerker, but you still need the slot to be red so you can swap in Molten Strike.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

This thing any good for your build?
"
BirdWings wrote:

This thing any good for your build?

Of course! Pretty amazing helmet. I'm personally so attached to having some magic find on gear that I wouldn't use it, but 500 ES on a helm is completely amazing, especially since it has an open suffix to craft +Strength or +Dexterity if a resist is not needed.

The enchant is "meh" but all the enchants are kind of "meh" for this build. Extra Molten Strike projectiles is probably the best one and even that isn't a huge deal.
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 20, 2016, 8:00:15 AM
Hey Tackle, i really love your build and just rerolled my RF mjöl witch to it, as you said Scion>Witch>any other .. now i was looking desperatly for an fully Witch build with Ascendancy for this build, but couldn't find any. Would you be so nice and add one or tell me what i shall focus on witch lvl 88 (running 6/7 Auras atm and not pretty sure what i should take for Ascendancy, in Elementalist tree of course) :)

Keep up the nice guidedesign!
Regards
Last edited by chixlol on Mar 20, 2016, 10:19:49 PM
Hi. got 1 question ebout dexterity. You got 160 dex in screenshots, how u swap 1 ring(with shitloads of dex) for malachai fight?ty in advice. sry for my bad English.
"
deviljindante wrote:
Hi. got 1 question ebout dexterity. You got 160 dex in screenshots, how u swap 1 ring(with shitloads of dex) for malachai fight?ty in advice. sry for my bad English.

Spend two regrets to temporarily take two +30 dexterity nodes. Similar to how for Uber Atziri you spend two regrets to spek into +1 max fire resist.
Hi Tackle. After trying duelist armor version of this build, I totally agree with you that scion is the best all round for this build.
I got problem with support gem on mjolner. I have to chrome my mjolner everytime do reflect map and normal to swap between control destruction and life leech.However when i use life leech i feel that i dont have enough dam to leech on hard map. Lack of life leech made me have to get a second VoV flask, which i have to take out remove curse silver or basalt flask, quite risky if a silence ghost appear.
On the good side, i can tank physical dam easily. 20k armor and 5k8 es with a not good shield and lvl 19 grace and lvl 19 discipline . My best record now is tank voll wasteland's slam in party 3 with more than 40 % increase dam. I havent had chance to play at higher lvl map
I will try to grind this duelist to at least lvl 95 this league, sitting at lvl 88. Then switch back to scion, after get better gear for her.
Last edited by T_Speed on Mar 22, 2016, 6:17:44 AM
tackle, can you check if energy shield on shield provides more ES with your gear than the two 6% nodes your take from 98-100?
IGN: Kitaen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info