THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
Tanakeah wrote:
Berserker might be one of the better ways to go, especially since the leech it gets is constant and not reliant on a curse. That means Hexproof won't get in the way of keeping life/ES recovery and there are other nice things that the Berserker offers aside from the 'More Damage' it gets. It can also go a dual-curse route with something like Enfeeble + TC for more protection while again not having to worry about leech like my Witch (Occultist) build does, though that is a tri-curse build.

I'll have to do a little messing around with everything, but since I have an open Mara setup now with 8 points that was originally a Juggernaut, I can easily transition that over to a Berserker and see what I can come up with.

Can anyone plz tell me the main difference (pro vs con?) for juggernaut life mjolener versus tackle's LL version?
Cuz i dont have enough item to test by myself
Thanks
"
Zipp00 wrote:

I'll have to do a little messing around with everything, but since I have an open Mara setup now with 8 points that was originally a Juggernaut, I can easily transition that over to a Berserker and see what I can come up with.

Can anyone plz tell me the main difference (pro vs con?) for juggernaut life mjolener versus tackle's LL version?
Thanks
[/quote]

Main differences?

- Life sustain is based more or less completely on Berserker's innate leech for ll Berserk rather than Kingsguard for life based jugg

- LL Berserker has a higher (and more consistent) damage potential compared to the nerfed Jugganuat. This is especially important given the damage nerfs to this build in 2.4.

- Jugg can make use of evasion (whilst the ll berserker cant) and has higher armour (although armour is more or less irrelevant due to immortal call being used in both variations).

- ll berserk has higher resists than life jugg due to is ability to run many auras.

- Life jugg can use life flasks for recovery, whilst ll berserker cant.

- LL berserker can do more map mods (like no regn, blood magic)
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
Zipp00 wrote:

Thanks

Main differences?

- Life sustain is based more or less completely on Berserker's innate leech for ll Berserk rather than Kingsguard for life based jugg

- LL Berserker has a higher (and more consistent) damage potential compared to the nerfed Jugganuat. This is especially important given the damage nerfs to this build in 2.4.

- Jugg can make use of evasion (whilst the ll berserker cant) and has higher armour (although armour is more or less irrelevant due to immortal call being used in both variations).

- ll berserk has higher resists than life jugg due to is ability to run many auras.

- Life jugg can use life flasks for recovery, whilst ll berserker cant.

- LL berserker can do more map mods (like no regn, blood magic)[/quote]
Thanks for giving the awesome and detailed information.
I confused about which one is better for me and your answer help me alot.
One again. Thank you so much
Well its seems that the main low life Berserker build can still take down normal Atziri deathless, with no issue at all. (With Discharge + Lightning Pen + Conc Effect)

Spoiler

Tier 16 maps dont really seem to pose much trouble either, and can be done deathless rather easily if you know how to dodge the instant death mechanics. (At this juncture I have taken down the Phoenix, Chimera & Minotaur deathless)

Spoiler

Personally speaking, I would take that as Rainbownuke having survived its most severe 'nerf' yet and as such, it is a build definitely worth maintaining.

Now all that is left is to see if Rainbownuke can also take on The Shaper and maybe Uber Atziri deathless.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 4, 2016, 8:25:11 AM
Anyone else experiencing this?

With Level 23 Purities, you get +5% max resist

With 60% increased aura effect, you should get +8% max resist

However, in 2.40, I am only getting +7% max resists. Only by going beyond 60% aura effect, do I get that additional +1% max resist. I believe this to be a bug.

Anyone else getting this issue?
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 3, 2016, 11:56:51 PM
"
iSo1iD wrote:

However, in 2.40, I am only getting +7% max resists. Only by going beyond 60% aura effect, do I get that additional +1% max resist. I believe this to be a bug.

Can i see your passive-tree?
"
Wiuxo wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:

Can i see your passive-tree?

Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 4, 2016, 8:04:23 AM
If you're getting incorrect aura ratings for the +resistances, might want to submit a bug report to GGG and let them know what's going on.

That said, just saw some interesting gloves posted on reddit: http://puu.sh/qZi6t/9f17083361.jpg

While I wouldn't use these on my Witch build, they could be rather interesting for the Duelist/Champion build that I used. Granted, these are a more defensive option rather than an offensive option compared to the Repentance gloves, but this could also open up the possibility of the Duelist not needing RT. Since you'll get at least some accuracy from needing to stack enough Int to wield Mjolner, you'll also get about 40% increased Energy Shield from the gloves as well, and that looks like a global ES bonus and not a local one to the gloves. That could free up some points to either take more jewel sockets, or spell damage nodes on the tree, which could make up for the loss of Iron Grip by not using Repentance.

The other thing these gloves get is Evasion Rating for stacking Intelligence, and just stacking the minimum amount of Intelligence will get you at least 30% global Evasion Rating. That's not bad for the Champion variant since it uses Grace and Iron Reflexes to stack high armour amounts and these gloves will provide a nice little boost to that.
"
Tanakeah wrote:
If you're getting incorrect aura ratings for the +resistances, might want to submit a bug report to GGG and let them know what's going on.

That said, just saw some interesting gloves posted on reddit: http://puu.sh/qZi6t/9f17083361.jpg

While I wouldn't use these on my Witch build, they could be rather interesting for the Duelist/Champion build that I used. Granted, these are a more defensive option rather than an offensive option compared to the Repentance gloves, but this could also open up the possibility of the Duelist not needing RT. Since you'll get at least some accuracy from needing to stack enough Int to wield Mjolner, you'll also get about 40% increased Energy Shield from the gloves as well, and that looks like a global ES bonus and not a local one to the gloves. That could free up some points to either take more jewel sockets, or spell damage nodes on the tree, which could make up for the loss of Iron Grip by not using Repentance.

The other thing these gloves get is Evasion Rating for stacking Intelligence, and just stacking the minimum amount of Intelligence will get you at least 30% global Evasion Rating. That's not bad for the Champion variant since it uses Grace and Iron Reflexes to stack high armour amounts and these gloves will provide a nice little boost to that.

Yeah, i have already submitted a bug report.

Those gloves certainly are interesting, and I think it complements the Juggernaut the most. With the Mjolner's 412 Str & 300 Int requisite, the gloves will give 300 accuracy (which will in turn increase attack speed), 41% increased ES and 30% increased evasion (which the Juggernaut can utilize as it doesnt run unwavering stance). Although, I still feel that Repentance is best in slot as the damage is exceeding hard to pass up.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 4, 2016, 10:46:20 PM
"
iSo1iD wrote:

Same, and I didn't even notice it. Yes, I have 82/82/83 resists when I used to have 83/83/84 resists.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info