THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
Anyone else experiencing this?

With Level 23 Purities, you get +5% max resist

With 60% increased aura effect, you should get +8% max resist

However, in 2.40, I am only getting +7% max resists. Only by going beyond 60% aura effect, do I get that additional +1% max resist. I believe this to be a bug.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Same, and I didn't even notice it. Yes, I have 82/82/83 resists when I used to have 83/83/84 resists.

My Bug report post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1721242

GGG has confirmed (as seen in the Bug Report Post) that they are looking into the issue.

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
I have tried respeccing and reapplying my passives but the problem persists. The issue persists across multiple characters with the same build.

Also, I am not the only one experiencing this problem

I've looked into this. Looks like something might be going on here. I'm also seeing 7%. I've passed this along to get looked into further.

Thanks for the report!

Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 5, 2016, 12:35:03 AM
"
can anyone plz tell me the main difference (pro vs con?) for this versus rico's life fire version?

thx

Allow me to add on this as I've been playing with both builds since 2.2:

"
iSo1iD wrote:
- Life sustain is based more or less completely on Berserker's innate leech for ll Berserk rather than Kingsguard for life based jugg

- LL Berserker has a higher (and more consistent) damage potential compared to the nerfed Jugganuat. This is especially important given the damage nerfs to this build in 2.4.

- Jugg can make use of evasion (whilst the ll berserker cant) and has higher armour (although armour is more or less irrelevant due to immortal call being used in both variations).

- ll berserk has higher resists than life jugg due to is ability to run many auras.

- Life jugg can use life flasks for recovery, whilst ll berserker cant.

- LL berserker can do more map mods (like no regn, blood magic)

This is all in-general correct.

However I wouldnt say that having 15k armor vs 1k armor is "irrelevant". It helps a TON vs low to medium incoming physical dmg, especially when it is happening at high frequencies. Also you can support it with Granite flask for those really hard hitters (Dominus/Malachai slams). So life version has much higher physical mitigation.

Healing with Kingsguard mechanics is independent on dmg that you're actually dealing. This means when target is very resistant to incoming dmg or can be temporary immune, healing via Kingsguard still works at the same effectiveness. I wouldnt say that one or other healing mechanics is better. There are different. And putting VoV into the mix they both very good.

Rainbownuke has much higher cold dmg mitigation due to utilizing PoI and having 7k+ ES pool. And this might be important this patch.

Also Rainbownuke has much higher Arc dmg and can clear packs faster because of it.

Life version has better mitigation vs damage over time effecfts like bleeding or chaos dmg. Chaos resistance can be on pair however theres much more armor and 220+ life regen on top of it with life version. On the other hand there are Death's Door boots that can make Rainbownuke better on this department.

Also life version ha higher max resistances for fire and lightning due to utilizing +7 max from auras and +4/5 from Saffels.

"No regen" map mod is fine on life version, it cannot do Blood Magic thou.

So both builds have their advantages. It is up to the player to choose what set of those he or she preffers more.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 5, 2016, 2:32:01 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
can anyone plz tell me the main difference (pro vs con?) for this versus rico's life fire version?

thx

Allow me to add on this as I've been playing with both builds since 2.2:

"
iSo1iD wrote:
- Life sustain is based more or less completely on Berserker's innate leech for ll Berserk rather than Kingsguard for life based jugg

- LL Berserker has a higher (and more consistent) damage potential compared to the nerfed Jugganuat. This is especially important given the damage nerfs to this build in 2.4.

- Jugg can make use of evasion (whilst the ll berserker cant) and has higher armour (although armour is more or less irrelevant due to immortal call being used in both variations).

- ll berserk has higher resists than life jugg due to is ability to run many auras.

- Life jugg can use life flasks for recovery, whilst ll berserker cant.

- LL berserker can do more map mods (like no regn, blood magic)

This is all in-general correct.

However I wouldnt say that having 15k armor vs 1k armor is "irrelevant". It helps a TON vs low to medium incoming physical dmg, especially when it is happening at high frequencies. Also you can support it with Granite flask for those really hard hitters (Dominus/Malachai slams). So life version has much higher physical mitigation.

Healing with Kingsguard mechanics is independent on dmg that you're actually dealing. This means when target is very resistant to incoming dmg or can be temporary immune, healing via Kingsguard still works at the same effectiveness. I wouldnt say that one or other healing mechanics is better. There are different. And putting VoV into the mix they both very good.

Rainbownuke has much higher cold dmg mitigation due to utilizing PoI and having 7k+ ES pool. And this might be important this patch.

Also Rainbownuke has much higher Arc dmg and can clear packs faster because of it.

Life version has better mitigation vs damage over time effecfts like bleeding or chaos dmg. Chaos resistance can be on pair however theres much more armor and 220+ life regen on top of it with life version. On the other hand there are Death's Door boots that can make Rainbownuke better on this department.

Also life version ha higher max resistances for fire and lightning due to utilizing +7 max from auras and +4/5 from Saffels.

"No regen" map mod is fine on life version, it cannot do Blood Magic thou.

So both builds have their advantages. It is up to the player to choose what set of those he or she preffers more.

Thank man! This is what im looking for!
I think its better if u cant put these information into ur topic then ppl can easy to choose what is the best build for them.
-
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 5, 2016, 4:22:23 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:

Just a small point, LL Berserk can also use saffels (and the build will use it when facing like - max maps), with no real downside. So I would say that across the board, LL Berserk has higher resists.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 5, 2016, 4:22:03 AM
"
Zipp00 wrote:

Thank man! This is what im looking for!
I think its better if u cant put these information into ur topic then ppl can easy to choose what is the best build for them.

I think is to early for that as both builds are not yet in their final version.

"
Just a small point, LL Berserk can also use saffels (and the build will use it when facing like - max maps), with no real downside. So I would say that across the board, LL Berserk has higher resists.

Roger that.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 5, 2016, 4:22:44 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1722763
can you help me out?
I have most items the builds use, got a scold's bridle recently, also have the vaal vertex helm and geofri helm and others..
i can get pretty easily aegis aurora i guess and can farm easily Shavronne armor ( got Kaom's heart atm ) and will farm later voll amulet.
IM not decided i mean idk which build is BEST,as in can do any map almost and the Ubers etc :)
If to go HP + Armor or armor & energy shield or chaos innoculation,i'm just undecided..
EDIT: Oh for Ascendancy i will be using most like SLAYER + Berserker :) for the huge damage and also leech synergy from the two :D
Last edited by thegamingkage on Sep 5, 2016, 6:49:43 AM
The Minotaur map seem like very hard for me! Cuz this boss deal physical dmg and i die with just only 1 hit from him and also the rocks fall.
Anybody have ideals about how to deal with that Minotaur>?
"
Zipp00 wrote:
The Minotaur map seem like very hard for me! Cuz this boss deal physical dmg and i die with just only 1 hit from him and also the rocks fall.
Anybody have ideals about how to deal with that Minotaur>?

please post in the new thread. I have replied there
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Oh sr man! so much apologize if my post bother u. I will find the topic that talk about that problem.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info