THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

I have been getting a few PMs about my low-life Champion variant of this build. I would like to update the tree for it as I have gotten some good suggestions for repathing, but for some reason I cannot adjust my tree around on the site and I do not want to repath the whole thing from scratch. Even if I make sure the connections are there in the new paths, I can't take the old points points out and reallocate them...anyone else having this issue?
Hi!
Since I started playing PoE back in Beta, I've wanted to play a build with Mjolner. I could've probably started one before, but now is the time.
So, yesterday I started selling my gear and pooling my currency to buy whats needed. And I managed to do so (I got 8 brittle cards for 12ex).

Thing is, my Volls came out with a fairly interesting corruption I think
but since we don't have Frenzy charges, I was thinking if theres any way we can get some (without messing everything up) or if I should just sell this to get the +str/dex version instead.

Thank you for an awesome guide,

Qwaza
Last edited by TheMothLord on Mar 17, 2016, 6:08:46 AM
"
qwaza wrote:
Hi!
Since I started playing PoE back in Beta, I've wanted to play a build with Mjolner. I could've probably started one before, but now is the time.
So, yesterday I started selling my gear and pooling my currency to buy whats needed. And I managed to do so (I got 8 brittle cards for 12ex).

but since we don't have Frenzy charges, I was thinking if theres any way we can get some (without messing everything up) or if I should just sell this to get the +str/dex version instead.

Qwaza

If you can, sell/trade for one with just the normal stats roll, because there's no real good way to generate frenzy charges enough for them to matter for this build
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:
Hi!

Qwaza

If you can, sell/trade for one with just the normal stats roll, because there's no real good way to generate frenzy charges enough for them to matter for this build

Okay ty :-)
If you ran my old life variant of this build with Kingsguard, you could use that amulet for it. The life variant can run Blood Rage, which allows for a more reliable generation of Frenzy charges, so that wouldn't be a bad choice, but if you're set on the low-life variant, then yeah, see if you can trade it for a normal one.
Hi, i have manage to have a pretty full good LL mjolner this league. Tried on my first scion char - which i change from CA build to this after having voll - and the result is see pretty soft again physical dam although she seem to facetank everything except thing can burst through her 6k3 es.
Her only decisive lost is again double boss with vulnerability malformation map party 2.
So decide to try a shot on champion.
Frist of all, lvling with the tree as duelist is a pain. Without help of my guild mates, i doubt i can make it into merciless. i had 1k3 hp at lvl 68 before i switch to Thor's gear.
After switch to thor gear and try laby normal. i just realize how wonderful this build can be on champion to be a tank.
This my char defensive stat, 3k5 es because i havent take any es node on tree and 75 fire res can be fixed when i find a better jewelry.
Spoiler

Here is my item
Spoiler

i will have an other report about this char when i reach 85.
Have run 75 map on zana daily. Its pretty easy for this char when talking about dam
Edit:
Stats after have 6 ascendancy points with lvl 16 grace
Spoiler
Last edited by T_Speed on Mar 19, 2016, 3:55:48 AM
I have no where near enough stats... and I have no clue why. I use one jewel for dex that gives me enough, if I take it off I lose 50 dex.

Anyways I have more str gear then the guy who submitted this guide and I still don't have enough... I'm missing like 50... please help!

Everything else is the standard unique gear except
I am only using one jewel for 15 str right now... but even if I got str on 3 more I still wouldn't have enough. Currently a level 88 witch.
I had this build working before... without even this many jewels. Now I got it to be 14 more that I need with like 3 str jewels...

**EDIT I finally got 412 exact str... but I am using the stupid jewels that convert to dex nodes and the one that converts to str nodes. Can anyone please help... the way I look at it I have way more str then he does on his gear.
Last edited by KoolaidMan0 on Mar 18, 2016, 7:00:00 PM
Also now I can't cast all the auras and blasphemy... despite having everything the exact same passive tree wise... please check my gear and help :(
What do you think about switching ascendandy to berserkeR and inquisitor or occultist if i plan to still using fortify gem with lightning strike?
Last edited by Scoorczybyk on Mar 18, 2016, 7:50:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info