[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
"
vYsasha wrote:
What changes would you suggest to make this build viable for hardcore?

More investment in ES on tree, and dropping Assassin's Mark for Warlords Mark. Possibly using poison vs brute crit power for extra safety.

I have been an avid player of Diablo, but have only been playing PoE for a few days now. Would it be too much trouble for you to link an exact template of those changes? (I value your expertise!)

Thank you for your reply.
"
vYsasha wrote:
"
"
vYsasha wrote:
What changes would you suggest to make this build viable for hardcore?

More investment in ES on tree, and dropping Assassin's Mark for Warlords Mark. Possibly using poison vs brute crit power for extra safety.

I have been an avid player of Diablo, but have only been playing PoE for a few days now. Would it be too much trouble for you to link an exact template of those changes? (I value your expertise!)

Thank you for your reply.

Hi, if you're a newer player (checked your profile real quick) this really is not the build for you. Requires difficult to obtain items (read expensive) as the core of the build.
Nice layout, and sick gear!

I'm running this build in talisman and wishing I had the currency to get to your damage! I feel I'm just scratching the surface of what this build can do.

One thing I did different from you was give up a bit of damage (12% aura effectiveness, 30% crit, 1 jewel) for some quality of life (45% duration, 18% fire/cold res) using 2 intuitive leap jewels and 2 extra skill points:
http://i.imgur.com/lNoPNcC.png

I've also been playing with righteous fire on maps where I'm not concerned about being 1 shot. Using rise of the phoenix and surgeons ruby flask for 96% fire res makes RF easily sustainable and adds ~65% overall damage boost making clear speed fast even without min/max gear. Of course you have to give up the ES from your shield but I've had no problem with Atziri or up to T12 maps (I can't seem to get higher ones to drop!). If I had skyforth/lvl 4 enlightens you could add purity of fire for 100% fire res with flasks but it would cost assassins mark, and that would be a tough trade.

Thanks again for sharing!
"

Hi, if you're a newer player (checked your profile real quick) this really is not the build for you. Requires difficult to obtain items (read expensive) as the core of the build.

I enjoy the challenge of it, ignore my gear and pretend it is perfect when making a hardcore template.

Even just seeing the differences in how you alter your original template to make it viable for hardcore will help me in making my own template if I so choose.
Last edited by vYsasha on Feb 17, 2016, 5:28:26 PM
Guide Update 1.2

- Refreshed guide layout for better presentation

- Removed "budget version"

- Added new Uber deathless video

- Added more information for jewel shopping

Insane build, absolutely loving it.

I actually started a new character and leveled it from zero and it was a very smooth and fun experience. Had to go scion so i can cap my res with headhunter.

My gear

My aura setup is not finalized yet, since I can't fit in haste atm, i'll need to get a lvl 4 enlighten or a +1 maligaros. I still need to level to atleast 94-95 where the tree will be finished more or less and then i'll try uber.

Thanks for the build cap, it rocks!
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
"
Ryce247 wrote:
Insane build, absolutely loving it.

I actually started a new character and leveled it from zero and it was a very smooth and fun experience. Had to go scion so i can cap my res with headhunter.

My gear

My aura setup is not finalized yet, since I can't fit in haste atm, i'll need to get a lvl 4 enlighten or a +1 maligaros. I still need to level to atleast 94-95 where the tree will be finished more or less and then i'll try uber.

Thanks for the build cap, it rocks!

Glad the build is working out for you. Yeah res capping with headhunter on wasn't very fun, but worth the effort!
Love the build and updates to the page man. Keep up the stream too! ImTriggered Kappa
uhm your witch skilltree link looks broken since it opens the scion tree x:
Skyforth "required" ye right lol. I get that it's some damn nice boots but come on can easily make this work other ways.

nice build nonetheless keep it up.
Last edited by Joo on Feb 19, 2016, 7:40:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info