[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
DerBaum wrote:
uhm your witch skilltree link looks broken since it opens the scion tree x:

Fixed! Happened yesterday when redoing guide formatting. Thanks for letting me know dude.
So this build relies upon an amulet that was from before v1.1, which was nerfed for obvious reasons, anyone have much luck even coming remotely close to its 'potential' without such broken crit multi mechanics?
"
Elthiriul wrote:
So this build relies upon an amulet that was from before v1.1, which was nerfed for obvious reasons, anyone have much luck even coming remotely close to its 'potential' without such broken crit multi mechanics?

If you'd like I could use a non legacy amulet and still run uber deathless? The loss of 35% crit multi isnt even close to build breaking or much loss of "potential".
Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 20, 2016, 12:22:31 AM
"
"
Elthiriul wrote:

If you'd like I could use a non legacy amulet and still run uber deathless? The loss of 35% crit multi isnt even close to build breaking or much loss of "potential".

Hello guys!
Blasting, u absolutely right!
I'm running same (+/-) build on Talisman, so i dont have 60+ multy on amy or 50 multy on Maligaro's, but build works pretty well. I can add proff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_9WtgQUhTc
and my
gear

jewels

just made EfW 12% with Immune to silence, spend 16 jewels...

IGN: ZMAD
Last build Display: thread/1707945
https://www.twitch.tv/zma_in
Last edited by Zma on Feb 20, 2016, 10:45:06 AM
just going to point out that gear is still unobtainable by most. skyforth, 6L shavs, 18-20% ES on 3 pieces of jewelry (how many exalts did that take?), 460 es helm and 520 es shield.

without such high ES it seems like you would have had a much harder time doing it deathless.
"
xMustard wrote:
just going to point out that gear is still unobtainable by most. skyforth, 6L shavs, 18-20% ES on 3 pieces of jewelry (how many exalts did that take?), 460 es helm and 520 es shield.

without such high ES it seems like you would have had a much harder time doing it deathless.

yes, u right
my first runs was more difficult, but who care about doing each run deathless
IGN: ZMAD
Last build Display: thread/1707945
https://www.twitch.tv/zma_in
"
Zma wrote:
yes, u right
my first runs was more difficult, but who care about doing each run deathless

true. but as long as you can still do it anyway.

i dunno im starting to fall away from BV a bit. i find myself starting to care about clear speed more and more and BV isn't very efficient since you need to stop and cast so often. i've modified my BV build to be more clear speed friendly, and really only keeping like 6 blades up at a time, but eh...still a bit undesirable
Okay, just took down my first ever uber in PoE with this build! Did it at 92 , so i thought i would share my experiences.

It was my second try, at the first i was way too scared of everything so i only managed to get to the trio where i failed (only the cycloner was left with like 5% hp though). Died to trash too much and at vaal also.

The second time i tried, i swapped my quicksilver with

so those vaal soldier smashes were a lot more manageable. I took down the first vaal before he could disappear but died to an unfortunate smash which i couldn't whirl away from.

At the trio i died twice, dont really know what to because there was too much shit going on. With flasks i could easily tank the cycloners hits when he was the last one standing.

Atziri was kind of "smooth" compared to the rest. Died in one split phase, then to an invisible storm call. On my very last portal though with shaky hands i could still finish her off.

I used an assassin's mark spell totem setup to curse and run haste instead of assassins mark blasphemy. It would have been way easier though with blasphemy.

I can definitely pull one off now with fewer deaths, because i was way too nervous on this one also lol. But finally did it!

I linked my gear on page 11 but it can be found on my profile also.
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Any thoughts about good ascendacy classes for this build?
"
Weaser wrote:
Any thoughts about good ascendacy classes for this build?

Tentatively the Witch occulist class, or ranger's pathfinder. Nothing set in stone yet, as we _still_ do not know the scion class yet.
Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 23, 2016, 3:42:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info