[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
xMustard wrote:
sweeeet. im not really following this build, but i was stumped to how you obtained so much damage. your screenshot of 110k tooltip is outrageous though. super epic. im happy though i was able to get video of 96,917.62 tooltip DPS, @ 4.63 cps (20,932.53 per hit per blade). with 50 blades thats 2.09 million DPS without factoring in poison.

i have to pop RF to get these numbers though, but RF is easily sustained in 1v1

how do i get over 40k damage... whether im in town or in a map... what am i missing... i dont get it....
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:

how do i get over 40k damage... whether im in town or in a map... what am i missing... i dont get it....

You'll never reach 40k in town, for reference mine is 14k. Maps it really boils down to gear, jewels, and character level. It really.. is.. that.. simple.
i believe you
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 16, 2016, 10:12:51 PM
"
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:

You'll never reach 40k in town, for reference mine is 14k. Maps it really boils down to gear, jewels, and character level. It really.. is.. that.. simple.

But please, when im in a map, how can i get over 40k. all i want to do is easy "normal atziri" i dont care for uber
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
sweeeet. im not really following this build, but i was stumped to how you obtained so much damage. your screenshot of 110k tooltip is outrageous though. super epic. im happy though i was able to get video of 96,917.62 tooltip DPS, @ 4.63 cps (20,932.53 per hit per blade). with 50 blades thats 2.09 million DPS without factoring in poison.

personally my dps in town is 14.7k. after auras/low life/golem its up to 25.5k. after flasks, where i get a lot of my DPS because im based around flasks, its 39.8k. charges put me up to 61.8k. RF pops me to 96k.
as you can see you get most damage from charges. i run 5 power and 3 frenzy. boost of 22k tooltip damage.

tooltip is different from actual BV dps. to calculate that you need to divide your tooltip by your casts per second. this gives you your average hit per blade, so you times that by 100 if you can sustain 50 blades. that is your BV dps.
in this regard, cast speed just makes your tooltip look big without actually gaining any real DPS for BV. as long as you can sustain 50 blades you don't need anymore cast speed. its pointless. it only makes you a tooltip warrior at that point.
this is why at 96k tooltip DPS i actually do quite a bit more real DPS than OP at 110k, because my cast speed is much lower (4.6 as opposed to 6.6 or w/e) which means i have more damage per hit per blade. as long as i can sustain 50 blades, this means more dps.

my BV is lvl 19 though as well as controlled destruction.
but links are BV, spell echo, controlled destruction, added fire, phys to light, and conc effect. i don't use inc duration and not sure if i'll sub it in anytime. i can still have 40 blades up without it, and 50 with vaal haste.

a pretty good full dps dagger and consuming dark, ming's heart, pyre ring, magnate belt, maligaro's gloves. i use taste of hate, atziri's promise and VofV.
so im essentially packed full of damage and yet still can't obtain OPs dps without RF active. however the best jewel i have only gives me about 1.6k tooltip dps (go from 5650 dmg per hit to 6041). at 50 blades thats an added 40k dps for one jewel. if you have 5 of those its an added 200k dps.
unless you have like 5-6 triple or four damage mod jewels, it isn't going to make THAT big of a difference. i only run two jewels right now. might end up with 3, but maybe not.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

personally my dps in town is 14.7k. after auras/low life/golem its up to 25.5k. after flasks, where i get a lot of my DPS because im based around flasks, its 39.8k. charges put me up to 61.8k. RF pops me to 96k.
as you can see you get most damage from charges. i run 5 power and 3 frenzy. boost of 22k tooltip damage.

tooltip is different from actual BV dps. to calculate that you need to divide your tooltip by your casts per second. this gives you your average hit per blade, so you times that by 100 if you can sustain 50 blades. that is your BV dps.
in this regard, cast speed just makes your tooltip look big without actually gaining any real DPS for BV. as long as you can sustain 50 blades you don't need anymore cast speed. its pointless. it only makes you a tooltip warrior at that point.
this is why at 96k tooltip DPS i actually do quite a bit more real DPS than OP at 110k, because my cast speed is much lower (4.6 as opposed to 6.6 or w/e) which means i have more damage per hit per blade. as long as i can sustain 50 blades, this means more dps.

my BV is lvl 19 though as well as controlled destruction.
but links are BV, spell echo, controlled destruction, added fire, phys to light, and conc effect. i don't use inc duration and not sure if i'll sub it in anytime. i can still have 40 blades up without it, and 50 with vaal haste.

a pretty good full dps dagger and consuming dark, ming's heart, pyre ring, magnate belt, maligaro's gloves. i use taste of hate, atziri's promise and VofV.
so im essentially packed full of damage and yet still can't obtain OPs dps without RF active. however the best jewel i have only gives me about 1.6k tooltip dps (go from 5650 dmg per hit to 6041). at 50 blades thats an added 40k dps for one jewel. if you have 5 of those its an added 200k dps.
unless you have like 5-6 triple or four damage mod jewels, it isn't going to make THAT big of a difference. i only run two jewels right now. might end up with 3, but maybe not.

Ok sweet, thanks for braking that down for me. I just tried atziri, and i literally one shot her, with my 8k dps in maps, 15k with flasks and pc. I just need to build better base damage. which i guess ill get by leveling, and gearing a little differently
Here is my current gear. With this gear i pretty much one shot her cloned stage.

If there is any specific gear i should upgrade please tell me. Aswell as my gems. If i should replace increase duration with Physical to lighting, what's the dps difference? (assuming i keep Conc eff + added fire) both of those gems btw are not 20/20.
testing more stuff out with my build, i find out that using consuming dark is slightly more damage than my rare dagger.

this is my rare dagger, so its pretty good actually.

this is the consuming dark i have. when coupled with pyre ring and added fire as one of the supports, this gives superior DPS even with a shield, and is by far the best 2nd weapon in a dual wield setup.

basically i wanted to test the difference between using BV, spell echo, conc effect, controlled destruction, added fire and poison gem with the rare dagger vs BV, spell echo, conc effect, controlled destruction, added fire and phys to lightning with the consuming dark.

consuming dark wins out because of the added support gem. the poison damage ends up being less, but its still there. coupled with the higher actual BV damage from an added support gem, the total damage is higher over 4 seconds.
its only a difference of 200k dps over 4 seconds (multi-million dps at that point), but still. consuming dark/pyre combo is better unless you have a dagger even better than mine, which probably a lot of people do not.

thought it was an interesting find
What changes would you suggest to make this build viable for hardcore?
"
vYsasha wrote:
What changes would you suggest to make this build viable for hardcore?

More investment in ES on tree, and dropping Assassin's Mark for Warlords Mark. Possibly using poison vs brute crit power for extra safety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info