[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
noticed again that i also cant use hatred, haste, and assassins mark at the same time on the budget gem setups. i assume its impossible without skyforth. if i cant run all should i give up haste for hatred?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJMApLIHOLo

Please watch this video. He utilizes lion eye paws, which you cannot be stunned. Furthermore, follow everything he does, chromatic-wise. You should be able to use all 5 auras!!! Not including assassins mark. he will explain to you that you need to self cast a separate blade vortex, which means you need 2 BV gems in total. If you want to run a curse/blasphemy you will need level 4 enlighten which is 19-21 ex. Very expensive.

Any questions, message me in the game, Crackhead_Control.
meh ended up being more tedious than my bladefall lol. good concept if u have the cash but ill stick with the build i was doing previously.
Hi, do you have any idea about the best acendency classe for this build ?
occultist is the best choice energy shield stun immunity on full energy shield + 10% powercharge generation in my oppinion
Sorry, I'm a beginner, but i don't get one thing about this build:
Where do the endurance charges come from? He needs to get some to proc the Immortal Call, but he doesn't have any skill-stones such as enduring cry in this build.
"
Rybus wrote:
Sorry, I'm a beginner, but i don't get one thing about this build:
Where do the endurance charges come from? He needs to get some to proc the Immortal Call, but he doesn't have any skill-stones such as enduring cry in this build.

Endurance charges will lengthen the time Immortal Call is up. You can still have it proc with Cast While Damage Taken, i suggest linking it with increased duration to actually make it worth it's gem slot investment.
Hey, question. Here are my items, i know i can improve some gem Quality and levels, and a few other items

Question! This really confuses me. i was looking on ur DPS (page 1 on build) and under your blade vortex you have 1300-1900 physical damage?!!? how please, thank you.
I know you originally had a budget version of this as well. Is this build still possible without Skyforth?
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey, question. Here are my items, i know i can improve some gem Quality and levels, and a few other items

Question! This really confuses me. i was looking on ur DPS (page 1 on build) and under your blade vortex you have 1300-1900 physical damage?!!? how please, thank you.

Frenzy/rallying cry buffs + conc effect + phys on jewels + potentially character levels (used level 100 witch for ss).

979 - 1400 is the realistic range you should be shooting for (as seen in the average / safer DPS setup screenshot.

Hopefully this helped answer your question.
sweeeet. im not really following this build, but i was stumped to how you obtained so much damage. your screenshot of 110k tooltip is outrageous though. super epic. im happy though i was able to get video of 96,917.62 tooltip DPS, @ 4.63 cps (20,932.53 per hit per blade). with 50 blades thats 2.09 million DPS without factoring in poison.

i have to pop RF to get these numbers though, but RF is easily sustained in 1v1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info