[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Exiles,

I can pretty much farm Atziri no problem. 1 shot trio, Atzri can't get off 1 single flameblast!

How do i know if im ready for UBER! I'm very scared and afraid to die. Are there certain requirements i must hit in order to live.

Energyshield - 6500
DPS (all buffs)(conc) - 42k damage. sustaining 35 Blades
Resistances 51,32,65.

If i wear headhunter, i lose a lot of resistances.

Here is my current gear

Please, help prepare me for Uber by critiquing my gear!
Update that leveling section already :P

Just started this build, loving it so far.
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Hello everyone,

Uber attempt report: I died. I did not get past Trio.

1. Trash was sketchy, but doable.. just had to play safe and smart.
2. Vaalx2. Did not put out enough DPS to one shot them. This gave them time to smash my face in, and LAZER rape me. (3 deaths)
3. Trio, okay trio. I get face-rolled.

Is their any "strategy" on how to beat them? Like kill who first, then who second... etc. I looked on your video of your deathless uber, and you have way different flasks then on your guide. Im at 6500 Energyshield.. It's physically impossible to get over 7k. Can you please tell me certain threshold's i need to hit in order to survive the alluring abyss.

My gear (current/updated)

Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 25, 2016, 8:52:28 PM
i Did uber with this in Talisman, 3 times. 1 portal left, 2 portals left, 4 portals left.
I have a bit different tree

7980ES

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4FQgceCGcNfA5IES8RUBGWFr8YPBhWGYoajxslHNwdqh2-IG4i9Cj6KgsqOCpTKwosnC2oL28zhzW5PV9BlkZxRwZJUUuuTLNQMFJTV8ld8l9qX7BjQ2wIbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GgseDCYRvhMWHE4nTjDaPGo_6kyeTOpUul5WX9Ju1nKShL6crpzSus7GQsnC0DLVIuJO5k70nvoC-isMJwzrKSsrTy73QH9DQ0PXUQtkT2VvbXtvn34rhiOaB6QLquutj6_XsGO_r8NXxivId8uH22vb8-ej7CQ==?accountName=alvuimil&characterName=Severne_III

NOTE: The last run i used Righteous fire and Phoenix shield (Purity of Fire instead Haste). 6k ES, way faster and safer [for vaals and atziri, trio with normal setup]
FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
do you guys know what ascedancy class u gonna choose? i cant decide between scion with berserk-assasin
or shadow with assasin ( unstable fusion - deadly infusion - ambush )

With beserk i could dropp life leech gem and add empower lvl 4 (lvl 5 with plus 1 shavs) or increased crit strikes gem (got hard buffed in ascendancy) or any other opieop gem

assasin would give 2% more base crit over the scion assasin , giving blade vortex insane crit chance probably 95% , would have to waste 3 passiv points and wouldnt be able to dropp lifeleech gem :x

What would u guys take with explanation pleas :)
and btw big props to blasting this build is amazing.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Feb 28, 2016, 10:05:53 PM
"
do you guys know what ascedancy class u gonna choose? i cant decide between scion with berserk-assasin

With beserk i could dropp life leech gem and add empower lvl 4 (lvl 5 with plus 1 shavs) or increased crit strikes gem (got hard buffed in ascendancy) or any other opieop gem

assasin would give 2% more base crit over the scion assasin , giving blade vortex insane crit chance probably 95% , would have to waste 3 passiv points and wouldnt be able to dropp lifeleech gem :x

I'm in the same spot, i think im going to roll with blade vortex early in league but the options are tough.

While dropping the LL gem is enticing you do lose a lot of damage by not going pure assassin.

As for Scion, going for a pure Atziri build with berzerker and Slayer is interesting. Or maybe Slayer and Assassin. But i think in the end i'll just wind up going Assassin just for the extra crit and multi.

"
jdx3001 wrote:
"

I'm in the same spot, i think im going to roll with blade vortex early in league but the options are tough.

While dropping the LL gem is enticing you do lose a lot of damage by not going pure assassin.

As for Scion, going for a pure Atziri build with berzerker and Slayer is interesting. Or maybe Slayer and Assassin. But i think in the end i'll just wind up going Assassin just for the extra crit and multi.

was thinking EXACT the same thing , scion looks good but i am scared to do it while assasin shadow is just solid and cant go wrong but i am not sure how worth it is to have 90% crit chance on bladevortex about berserk and slayer isnt 1% base crit more dmg then 15 speed and 30% increased ?(speed only applys while leech aka infight) not sure how useful that is for blade when mostly u precast it then run into the boss room and the boss is dead
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Feb 29, 2016, 2:19:52 PM
keep in mind that blade vortex had its damage effectiveness DOUBLED. and its overall damage is probably doubled while half the hit rate. this means it does benefit more with a higher crit rate than it did before. it also means each blade will be hitting like a TRUCK.

on my BV build i have upwards of 20k damage per hit per blade. with double effectiveness (hatred/hoa/added fire/phys to lightning etc) and double damage, i bet that'll be upwards of 50k now.
this means it'll take less blades and less hits to kill something, meaning a higher crit rate will just get that job done much faster.

either way tho between 50-90% crit rate isn't too much difference. however the other massive benefit is the CRIT DAMAGE. even though the numbers keep getting changed basically every hour for assassin crit rate, this is where your damage is coming from.

personally i'd pick assassin purely for the crit damage. the extra crit is great but the damage is where its at.
im actually heavily thinking of using that new shield with a consuming dark and rolling BV on assassin.
Question: If i want to sustain 50 blades with ConC effect, what are the minimum requirements i need to do that. Thanks! :)
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Question: If i want to sustain 50 blades with ConC effect, what are the minimum requirements i need to do that. Thanks! :)

well conc effect doesn't change anything in the equation. but to sustain 50 blades you'll need spell echo linked to blade vortex no question. you can bypass inc duration IF you have all duration nodes on the tree and run vaal haste for high cast speed.

if you use inc duration you can usually get upwards of 50 blades without any other factors, and minimal cast speed spec'd on the tree (usually just notable passives you get passing by anyway). however you'll only be able to just obtain 50 blades usually, and as soon as you start moving they'll die off. vaal haste vastly aids with gaining and sustaining blades.

good thing is you will really only ever need max stacks of blade vortex against bosses that you can't instantly gib

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info