Films You Would Brag to Watch with Someone (for How Awesome and Compelling They Are)

Star Wars - The Force Awakens
North by Northwest
No /Country
Singing in the Rain
Run Lola Run
To hop on Singing in the Rain, any Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire films back in the day.

Recently watched 'Room' with Brie Larson. Also keep re-watching Much ado about nothing (the Joss Whedon version)
The Black Balloon is a good movie to watch.Its about living with an older sibling with a very low mental age basically,similar I suppose to 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape' maybe a bit more upbeat and comedic in parts.
Last edited by Kavlor on Feb 9, 2016, 1:29:40 PM
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 10, 2016, 5:37:56 AM
waking life (2001) ?
my english sux.
A few of my favourites have already been mentioned (like Pi, which is absolutely amazing). I'd like to add:

Samurai Fiction (1998)
The 13th Floor (1999)
Good Bye, Lenin (2003)
The Fall (2006)
The Lives of Others (2006)
The Lovely Bones (2009)

:-)

Edit:
Gloomy Sunday (1999/2003)
Last edited by Alysma on Feb 13, 2016, 5:43:32 AM
Kentucky Fried Movie

I know, it's really old (1977 ffs) but it's hilarious, really corny and even better if you've had a few drinks. I was over the moon when I found it on dvd at the warewhare a few years ago. My husband and I have used '...with feewing...' many times over the last 30+ years!
If you make something idiot-proof, the universe creates a better idiot.

"
An inside look at Italy's modern crime families.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egtdYTuRKto

The guy behind this film still has a million $ open bounty on his head
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I was going to mention The Fall (2006) but Alysma bet me to it. So instead I'll go for the next logical choice, Trollhunter.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Cube is good, if a little cheesy in the acting department. The premise is certainly quite unique if you've never seen a single episode of The Twilight Zone.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 11, 2016, 1:57:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info