Ascendancy classes will make the game too easy?

Talking about game difficulty when you don't play hardcore is kind of ironic imo.
"
pred88 wrote:
Talking about game difficulty when you don't play hardcore is kind of ironic imo.

Dying alot in Merciless is still painful with that 10% XP loss you know.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I didnt realize game was hard in first place. I basically level with two 3l wands and no chest every build. if I can afford a tabula Ill grab one for maps. AOE is out of control and mobs die with most 4L setups so geofris is really all I need until 75+ maps

The hardest thing is actually getting maps to make game hard.

Good luck doing that with a manmode build. Every build. Lol. As if you do any more than the same thing different ways.

------

As others have said, youve only seen the good news so far. Wait for the other shoe to drop. Its gonna be a stomping.

All I see is good news always except maps they need to fix dat...worst-end-game-ever
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 29, 2016, 8:51:30 PM
RNG gating efficient endgame leveling....always was and always will be a terrible idea.
I suck at this game, I need all the help I can get.
"
pred88 wrote:

Moment of truth.
play hardcore scrub
You are forgetting the fact that GGG's long term plan is 10 acts. If anything, I expect them to balance act 5 and beyond around the fact that you have ascendancy classes.
The game is already to easy to be honest.

For starters they could remove all "get a 100% guaranteed 6L item" divination cards from the game. And a few well placed nerfs would also be nice. At least if GGG wants maps to have some challenge at all.
"
perafelix wrote:
Not sure what you think guys but in my opinion all these new skills IN ADDITION to what you can get on the tree will make the game unbalanced and too easy. Some big changes are coming in the tree or in the mobs life/resist? As of today killing mobs is not a big problem and the only thing you have to care about is survaivability

If people are worried the apples aren't tart or green enough, I have a suggestion.

No nerfs to skills needed.

Once you have "Ascended":

When you enter a map or boss room, you must kill that boss to exit safely. If you do not kill the boss, or if you die, if you portal out, if you Alt+F4 out, if you are disconnected or any other way leave the fight, you lose one of your ascendancy points. If your character has not ascended, this will not apply.

You may regain the Ascension point(s) by completing the labyrinth again (at the appopriate difficulty).

Furthermore, if your character has Ascended, but has 'Descended' from such point losses and does not have any Ascensions skill points left, then your character permanently loses one of the quest passive skill points, and cannot regain those.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jan 30, 2016, 12:24:20 AM
Would they rescale the content to fit with our new ascendancy toy? On one side I have my quad inci totem templar ready to go, on the other I really don't want some random white mob do me over 4k damage basic attack lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info