Ascendancy classes will make the game too easy?

Not sure what you think guys but in my opinion all these new skills IN ADDITION to what you can get on the tree will make the game unbalanced and too easy. Some big changes are coming in the tree or in the mobs life/resist? As of today killing mobs is not a big problem and the only thing you have to care about is survaivability
OP's mind: Lets make a thread even though we don't know wtf are they doing to the mobs in the exspansion
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 28, 2016, 11:03:00 PM
Wait until they release the passive tree.

Same one, all life nodes reduced to 2%, ez peas.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Their going to nerf the passive tree and existing skill into oblivion. I doubt there will be any block or crit nodes left.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I didnt realize game was hard in first place. I basically level with two 3l wands and no chest every build. if I can afford a tabula Ill grab one for maps. AOE is out of control and mobs die with most 4L setups so geofris is really all I need until 75+ maps

The hardest thing is actually getting maps to make game hard.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 29, 2016, 1:58:36 AM
Don't worry, they will make sure to do a blasphemy on half of the keystones right before release, and quadruple monster hit & HP.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
OP, somehow I doubt that.

*sips coffee.
Second-class poe gamer
Well, my concern right now is that the Templar totem stuff is so tremendously good that I can't see how the Scion Ascendancy bonus could possibly be strong enough to save my totems-using Scion.

Anyway, time will tell. Not like any worrying about any aspects will impact the outcome. :)
Yeah something is going to happen, otherwise people are going to get to the "at 90, don't want to spend currency to grind to 100, farm tier 8, 9 maps instead" point of progression super quick, and for many players, that's a stopping point.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
perafelix wrote:
Not sure what you think guys but in my opinion all these new skills IN ADDITION to what you can get on the tree will make the game unbalanced and too easy. Some big changes are coming in the tree or in the mobs life/resist? As of today killing mobs is not a big problem and the only thing you have to care about is survaivability

I don't think will be easy, i mean i'm pretty sure GGG will introduce some new high end content, where you gonna need all the help you can get, besides to get the 6 Ascendacy points you have to beat the Labyrinth, that labyrinth who change every day.

Probably most players just get the first 4 points (Nomal & Cruel) and the 2 Merciless points will be fuc*** hard to get.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info