[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Hi, one question. Flicker benefits from frenzy charges, more frenzy charges more spam, more attack speed, more atack speed is more dmg? I just thinking in Raider with avatar of slaughter, up to 9 frenzy charges, that isn't a good idea for flicker?
"
MRChelos wrote:
Hi, one question. Flicker benefits from frenzy charges, more frenzy charges more spam, more attack speed, more atack speed is more dmg? I just thinking in Raider with avatar of slaughter, up to 9 frenzy charges, that isn't a good idea for flicker?

While attack speed does give overall okay-ish DPS, stacking it more than base damage is NOT ideal for Flicker Strike. We stack base damage a fuck ton more than attack speed because the idea for this flicker strike build is to hit hard, hit once to sustain frenzy charges by 1 shotting packs rather than jumping around faster than the speed of light without actually killing anything and running out of frenzy charges.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Two questions

1) Would you recommend this as a starting build for 2.2?

2) Is this viable in 2.2?
Love your build, are you going with the same passive tree ? if not, can u post a updated version ?
Awesome build! Can you advise me how do i get power charges without Skyforth? I think CoDT assasin's mark doesnt help because you can't get damage with your lightning speed, but i dont wont to cast it manually..
Last edited by slash_krd on Mar 4, 2016, 3:46:38 AM
"
Panuchka wrote:
Two questions

1) Would you recommend this as a starting build for 2.2?

2) Is this viable in 2.2?

1. As a starting farmer build in the beginning of leagues? No. CI builds are depends heavily on gear to get the best out of it.

2. From the patch notes, nothing much is deterred from the core mechanics of the build apart from the multiplier nerf. Its here to stay in 2.2

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
Siimba wrote:
Love your build, are you going with the same passive tree ? if not, can u post a updated version ?

Yeap, will update this after testing some stuff after the patch hits :)

"
slash_krd wrote:
Awesome build! Can you advise me how do i get power charges without Skyforth? I think CoDT assasin's mark doesnt help because you can't get damage with your lightning speed, but i dont wont to cast it manually..

If CWDT and manual casting is a no go. The only ways left to reliably generate power charges are:

1. Taking another reduced mana reserve cluster(to get the same reduced reservation bonus from skyforth) then run Herald of Ice instead of Ash and link it with Enlighten + Curse on hit + assassin's mark

OR

Run only 2 auras: Hatred + COH HoI / Hatred + Blasphemy Assassin's mark

2. PCOC on an extra skill: for example Lightning Strike linked to pcoc just to be able to kite and generate charges.

3. Replace crit damage gem for PCOC gem (the very last resort)

I'd recommend here the first choice.
Also I would list here that Occultist node thats 10% chance to generate PC on crit strike but 10% is just way too low now and I doubt it would be as good as skyforths.

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
slash_krd wrote:

If CWDT and manual casting is a no go. The only ways left to reliably generate power charges are:

1. Taking another reduced mana reserve cluster(to get the same reduced reservation bonus from skyforth) then run Herald of Ice instead of Ash and link it with Enlighten + Curse on hit + assassin's mark

OR

Run only 2 auras: Hatred + COH HoI / Hatred + Blasphemy Assassin's mark

2. PCOC on an extra skill: for example Lightning Strike linked to pcoc just to be able to kite and generate charges.

3. Replace crit damage gem for PCOC gem (the very last resort)

I'd recommend here the first choice.
Also I would list here that Occultist node thats 10% chance to generate PC on crit strike but 10% is just way too low now and I doubt it would be as good as skyforths.

Good idea, thanx! I choose first one. But why not use Herald of Ash?
"
slash_krd wrote:

Good idea, thanx! I choose first one. But why not use Herald of Ash?

Npnp, also Herald of Ash does not "hit" so it can't proc curse on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info