[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
This build looks amazing and I love flashy builds, this build along with discharge. My question though is, what is the best way to level up? In the past I would usually just use BV to cheaply level up a shadow character but ever since the change, the low attack speed nerf just makes it painful to use. So what do you guys think I should run until i get 60+ or atleast to cheese my way to merciless lake so I can leech off of lake trains?

Thanks man. For leveling up I'd take the usual route of using blade vortex (or any leveling skill really) until around level 60s where transitioning to CI is optimal, make sure to get CI, Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact all at the same time in your transition and you have enough leech to get through the blood rage degen.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Bit of an update, did my first Shaper and it went well with the help of the new Blade Flurry skill to maximize the Single Target damage to absolute crazy numbers.

Shaper Kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o5KzBrnO5Y&feature=youtu.be

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
DDseedFoot wrote:
Hi Chonkeyy

Just wondering what flasks and stuff did you use to test reave conc effect dps setup

I am not even getting 2mil dps with conc reave with flasks and flasks

Given benefit of the doubt I am using Headhunter for the belt and only lv 95 at the moment
I have almost identical items as you
I get very similar flicker dps but reave is a bit questionable for me

Did you use loathes and vaal haste and stuff for your 2.4 mil reave dps?

Hey, I used Entropy Razor for this with the SAME passive tree, jewels and gears, the only difference is I used Vaal Haste and the links for Reave are the usual ones:

Melee Phys - Melee Phys on Full Life - Inc. Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect - Multistrike - Added Fire Damage - Reave

Thanks choneyy

i managed to find a slot for vaal haste and now I get around 2.3mil dps with conc reave though im low level and using headhunter

Thanks

Just testing out blade flurry right now
on tooltip dps is a bit lacking compared to other skills but it gets insane as you channel.

bladeflurry tooltip does not justify its sheer insane power with insane gear

Im trying go get my hands on loaths for the skill gem but a bit short on exs at the moment

Thanks for awesome inspiration
GG
still works in 2.5??
Yes pls, this buil still works in 2.5??
The tree is kinda broken. If OP or someone else could post a working one, that would be amazing.
Updated for 2.6

- Tree is layout is overall very similar to previous patches, only updated for 2.6
- ES remained 11k+ as well as block at 70%
- Capped crit chance and multiplier retained even after the weapon crit nerfs
- Total DPS up by 10% from the base damage buff :)

The build is still very strong, very similar to how it is back in 2.4 and can be interchanged with Blade Flurry for prolonged boss kills like Shaper or Uber Atziri to make the kill alot easier.

Check out my other build guide for my Level 99 Pathfinder CI Ele Wander (omw to 100 this season)!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1865816/page/1

Is the damage with Bino's anywhere close to the mirrored dagger?
"
Hybird wrote:
Is the damage with Bino's anywhere close to the mirrored dagger?

about 2/3 or less depends on rest of your gear
Oh my god this dagger D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info