[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Added a Reave variant as I have been having a lot of fun with the skill recently and been asked a few times to test it as the main skill Flicker Strike may not be for everyone. DPS turns out to be almost identical to Flicker Strike and is very advisable for facetanking purposes (big plus vs the new bosses). Also it is more controllable in targetting at the same time.

"
Reave Variant for 2.4

If you are experimenting with a few skills to do, Reave also works well with the skill tree and gear of this build. Just swap out Increased Critical Damage to Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated effect and Melee Splash to Added Fire damage for maximum DPS.

Reave can be a fun skill to play around with especially if you are not using Lockstep and will suffer from the desync of Flicker Strike.

Using the same gear and same tree, I've been playing around with Reave the past few days I was able to log in and here are the results: (Patch 2.4)

Increased AoE Gem + NO Flasks
Spoiler

Increased AoE Gem + Flasks
Spoiler

Concentrated Effect + Flasks
Spoiler

"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Added a Reave variant as I have been having a lot of fun with the skill recently and been asked a few times to test it as the main skill Flicker Strike may not be for everyone. DPS turns out to be almost identical to Flicker Strike and is very advisable for facetanking purposes (big plus vs the new bosses). Also it is more controllable in targetting at the same time.

"
Reave Variant for 2.4

If you are experimenting with a few skills to do, Reave also works well with the skill tree and gear of this build. Just swap out Increased Critical Damage to Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated effect and Melee Splash to Added Fire damage for maximum DPS.

Reave can be a fun skill to play around with especially if you are not using Lockstep and will suffer from the desync of Flicker Strike.

Using the same gear and same tree, I've been playing around with Reave the past few days I was able to log in and here are the results: (Patch 2.4)

Increased AoE Gem + NO Flasks
Spoiler

Increased AoE Gem + Flasks
Spoiler

Concentrated Effect + Flasks
Spoiler

Hey chonkeyy

I got inspired to do flicker strike build from you
took me no time to respec as I already had most mirrored gears necessary to build it and iit was totally worth it haha and even managed to get
6 off colors on my chest after 10k chroms

Thank you for your inspiration!!

I found that using corrupted facebreakers with ele on hit and +1 frenzy skyforths gives the most dps
but I have to use acuities vs uber since she reflects the curse on me.

I noticed you added reave variant and I come from reave previously
Are you still using entropy razor for reave?

Or is the test done with loath banana?

I found loaths to give more dps than entropy

Sick stuff dude!
Thanks!

GG
"
DDseedFoot wrote:

Hey chonkeyy

I got inspired to do flicker strike build from you
took me no time to respec as I already had most mirrored gears necessary to build it and iit was totally worth it haha and even managed to get
6 off colors on my chest after 10k chroms

Thank you for your inspiration!!

I found that using corrupted facebreakers with ele on hit and +1 frenzy skyforths gives the most dps
but I have to use acuities vs uber since she reflects the curse on me.

I noticed you added reave variant and I come from reave previously
Are you still using entropy razor for reave?

Or is the test done with loath banana?

I found loaths to give more dps than entropy

Sick stuff dude!
Thanks!

GG

Cheers man, glad to hear that from ya! And yeap loath bane does give slightly higher DPS and faster attack speed when I tried it, only problem I encountered using that is the crit chance gets considerably lower, but a few respecs/trade offs here and there in the tree fixes that really easily.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
entropy is better than loath, flicker needs to oneshot, entropy is definitely better in maps with extra monster life, enfeeble and reduced damage taken from crits ( im using loath cause i need to consume more mana and im well balanced with loath )

btw i get quite easily to 5 power charges with just the assassin ascendancy and nothing else, you just don't have to get above 85%crit chance, so skyforth aren't really a must

i had 113k tooltip 13aps with atziri promise+lion's roar ( no taste of hate ), iiq gem and a total of 194iiq/380iir with 10,5k ES 35% evasion 39%block

but reflect rares hit me very hard, now i took 3 more leech mods from jewels instead of 1 to not rip from them ( i don't use rumi :/, no slot for it ) and i sit at about 95k tooltip

of all the builds i played in the past year flicker is the only attack build left that is still alive, but wild strike is very nice too
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Oct 19, 2016, 3:39:05 AM
"
entropy is better than loath, flicker needs to oneshot, entropy is definitely better in maps with extra monster life, enfeeble and reduced damage taken from crits ( im using loath cause i need to consume more mana and im well balanced with loath )

btw i get quite easily to 5 power charges with just the assassin ascendancy and nothing else, you just don't have to get above 85%crit chance, so skyforth aren't really a must

i had 113k tooltip 13aps with atziri promise+lion's roar ( no taste of hate ), iiq gem and a total of 194iiq/380iir with 10,5k ES 35% evasion 39%block

but reflect rares hit me very hard, now i took 3 more leech mods from jewels instead of 1 to not rip from them ( i don't use rumi :/, no slot for it ) and i sit at about 95k tooltip

of all the builds i played in the past year flicker is the only attack build left that is still alive, but wild strike is very nice too

For flicker, entropy is undoubtedly better than any other ambusher out there because of the high base damage. We were talking about the Reave variant on that one =D

Reflect really does become a nuisance, but I did find Basalt + Rumi's and Taste of hate is more than enough to do the job. Sadly they also take up 3 flask slots already.

"

thats nice
wow
how do you get such high IIR IIQ numbers with those defence and dps?

if its ok can you post your gear please?
I am very curious

I have 0iir 0iiq and barely get over 2M dps with flasks with 10k ES
O well, and Im using headhunters so that kinda shrinks my e penis tooltip numbers as opposed to using nice rustic sash but still

Let me know pls!
Leveling my current lv 94 assassin has been blast so far until i get cocky and watch youtube while trigger happying and hitting ele ref without flasks lol
hi, is this build working now? did you update your passive tree? thanks and nice job mate
"
DDseedFoot wrote:
Leveling my current lv 94 assassin has been blast so far until i get cocky and watch youtube while trigger happying and hitting ele ref without flasks lol

Lol, goodluck with the grind to 100!

"
MeganFox26 wrote:
hi, is this build working now? did you update your passive tree? thanks and nice job mate

Thanks! Yes it is working as of patch 2.4 since the passive tree has not been changed :)

hi can you give me Step Passive Tree

Thank you very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info