[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
Eltotsirax wrote:
So first off, new to doing melee builds in general so this is likely a dumb question.
How are you generating the frenzy charges with just flicker? I'm failing to understand that part.

blood rage....

Blood rage wasn't mentioned in gems and I over looked. So it's basically hit BR+FS, generate the charge and just go ham?
I find Bloodrage degen to be very annoying ... might try something with Blasphemy/Poacher's mark.
2.3 update coming?

BUILD GUIDE UPDATED FOR 2.3

Hey guys sorry for the late update as I have not been playing that much lately, but here's the 2.3 version of the build. The tree has changed since the 2.2 version picking up considerable amount of extra DPS and ES, DPS now starts at 1 million with the default set-up and up to 2.6 million on single target.

I did not bother investing points and gear modifications with the bleed and poison damage from toxic delivery, same goes for the additional DPS calculations for their degen as they are incredibly overpowered already and you will definitely notice their damage even if you just graze mobs with whirling blades - basically EVERYTHING MELTS before you even touch them with your 6L Flicker Strike.

The changes done to the gearing and tree are as follows:

- Dropped maligaro's for facebreakers for more multiplier (up from 716% to 802%).
- Specced out of a LOT of crit chance on the tree + crit chance on jewels and picked up an extra power charge to keep crit chance capped at 95%.
- Removed Force Shaper and replaced with Heartseeker, a jewel socket and an extra frenzy charge.
- Intuitive Leap is now added in the tree (socketed on the jewel slot to the right of the shadow start) to pick up a Frenzy and Power Charge.
- Still not using Vaal Haste but I will do some testing over the next few days and will try it out as I heard that flicker strike no longer crashes if you have way too much APS.

I'll try and improve the tree in the next few days when I have the time, and leave a post here if you guys have any questions, HF!
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Hmm, i seem to have too crappy gear.. Even with frenzy boots, poachers blasphemy and sometimes blood rage, I get stuck in flickering and then die really fast. ES gear seems expensive. Bloodrage also eats up my ES fast. Oro flicker life build never had frenzy or death issues, so I am a bit frustrated atm. But i like this build and am trying to get somewhere with it ;) I guess I have to farm money for ES gear and solve my frenzy issues.
hey i found using ancestral warchief for bosses is much safer and easy (replace melee splash on 6l for warchief and stay away from bosses till boss dies) or get warchief and frenzy at the boss at the same time makes any boss melt almost instantly.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jul 7, 2016, 6:51:21 AM
"
voonvoon wrote:
Hmm, i seem to have too crappy gear.. Even with frenzy boots, poachers blasphemy and sometimes blood rage, I get stuck in flickering and then die really fast. ES gear seems expensive. Bloodrage also eats up my ES fast. Oro flicker life build never had frenzy or death issues, so I am a bit frustrated atm. But i like this build and am trying to get somewhere with it ;) I guess I have to farm money for ES gear and solve my frenzy issues.

Dagger/CI attacker builds have always been expensive to build to an optimal state so I would not recommend using a budget gear for this sadly. Oro's Flicker strike may cap DPS and effectiveness at some point of difficulty but overall its still a solid build.

"
69wanted69 wrote:
hey i found using ancestral warchief for bosses is much safer and easy (replace melee splash on 6l for warchief and stay away from bosses till boss dies) or get warchief and frenzy at the boss at the same time makes any boss melt almost instantly.

Great idea here. I would definitely try this one out as some people don't use Lockstep and flicker strike desyncs a lot w/o lockstep and can be pretty dangerous in map bosses like Vaal Temple where there's a lot of debris to desync into.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Trickers Flicker w/splash and charges 106k no-flask

w/ or w/o Bloodrage viable

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIA18DkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8ZihqNGo8bJSLqIvQk_SepKgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VNbk31Dt8PdFHBklRSbFLrkyDUUdSKVS9VeBWY1b1WFpbJlv0XEBd8l9qaoxsCGwLbRltbHBScFZw1HSBdf15oX3jf8Z_-4CzhG-ExYauidOLmYw2jb-Oio_6kBuRR5MnlouX0JoTm7WhL6Kjotmjo6crrGaw2LQMtUi4yrk-uW--Or6KwcXDOsgUytPN6tDQ1ELVudfP2HbZW9sa227b1Nvn51TndOjW6QLquutj7BjtP--I8NXxivVv9tr5N_mk-wn_3g==?accountName=braids182&characterName=DarkRitual
Last edited by braids182 on Jul 20, 2016, 6:52:14 AM
Would HoA be enough AoE with something like a Varunastra to skip Melee Splash gem?
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
it's just another expansive yolo build show case...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info