[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
keeperim wrote:
Hi there. Author- thx alot. Great work, fantastic build. I'm dreaming about flicker char since 2015😆.
On current league is it possible to make work this build on 15 tier maps? I'm worried about dagger- such great p.attack mods aren'tt possible anymore. I just saw once 340 dps max. Is that enough to pass core/uber? Thx!

It all depends if you can leech back your ES fast enough since those maps have mobs that hit really hard even the magic ones. Usually though, something like a 380-400 max base damage dagger will do the trick there IF you don't want to use Warlord's Mark.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
It was a while since I managed to 6L my Atziri's Splendour but the build has been working wonders.
I'm not gonna continue playing on Perandus so I did a last dps-check and ended up on 677459,793dps! :D
It was definitely the most fun build I've ever tried so I'll see if I can make it work next league as well!

Spoiler

How do I link items here?
Last edited by TeddyMannen on May 21, 2016, 1:57:43 PM
"
TeddyMannen wrote:
It was a while since I managed to 6L my Atziri's Splendour but the build has been working wonders.
I'm not gonna continue playing on Perandus so I did a last dps-check and ended up on 677459,793dps! :D
It was definitely the most fun build I've ever tried so I'll see if I can make it work next league as well!

Spoiler

How do I link items here?

Good job mate, that's quite a nice DPS on Bino's dagger too!

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Bit of an UPDATE:

Hit level 100 a few days back playing solo because Standard is kill and no rotations are happening. Total time of a little over 30 hours of XP time leveling from 98 - 100.

Build is now alot stronger with 806% Multiplier and 1.07 million tooltip DPS on melee splash and unflasked. (fckin gg)

ES also got a huge buff and now sitting on 11.1k ES and 12k ES after switching over 2 jewels. I think I'll update the guide after the patch deploys since its only 10 days left till patch but let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by OJ8_Graz on May 22, 2016, 9:03:05 PM
isnt bloodrage +20%frenzy charges better? or these 20% are of 25% bloodrage's, so total is 30%?
Last edited by Sunshine80 on May 23, 2016, 11:19:57 AM
"
Sunshine80 wrote:
isnt bloodrage +20%frenzy charges better? or these 20% are of 25% bloodrage's, so total is 30%?

That's another good option for the helmet enchant. Although I haven't had any problems with frenzy charge generation and I chose the aura reserve instead like Hatred Reservation in order to run an extra aura - Arctic Armour.

Great build, I'm following it through ! :)

I'd like to ask if shadows and dust clasped mitts could be better than maligaro's virtuosity deerskin gloves ? Is Unholy might worth it for 3 seconds ?

Thank you in advance.
"
Datness wrote:
Great build, I'm following it through ! :)

I'd like to ask if shadows and dust clasped mitts could be better than maligaro's virtuosity deerskin gloves ? Is Unholy might worth it for 3 seconds ?

Thank you in advance.

Shadows and Dust is better than Maligaros yes, especially when you have no access to the legacy one. Also SnD's Rampage bonus is a plus for its fun factor.

Hi Chonkeyy can you show us the updated skill tree and jewels that you used for the dps boost that you received.

Thanks
"
Paenisdaman wrote:
Hi Chonkeyy can you show us the updated skill tree and jewels that you used for the dps boost that you received.

Thanks

Hey sure, here's the tree I' using atm:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9BbUHHg18DkgPqw_EEJIRLxFQEZYV1xaqFr8ZihqPGyUdTx2qIG4i6iSLJP0nqSoLKjgqUysKLKYsvyzhLR8tVS2oL28yMjQKNbk3ZjfUO3w90T7PRnFHBklRS65MjkyzUDBRR1ZjVvVd8l9qY0NqjGwIbRlwUnC7df1943_GgwmEb4SihMWGro2_joqP-pDWkyeVIJUul9CbtaEvoqOi2aXLpn-nK6xmsNixkLJwtAy1SLjKuT68b73mvoC-isHzwzrIFMrT0B_Q0NRC2HbZE9lb2YbbXttu2-fhiOdU6NbpAuq662PsGO0_7UHv6_DV8Yr1b_ba-wn-Sf_e

Jewels I used:

Intuitive leap goes there at that jewel socket to the right of Shadow.

- DPS now is 1.07 million tooltip unflasked and with charges/blood rage only. (115k base damage)
- 806% multiplier
- 95% crit chance
- 92% chance to hit
- ES is at 11k

You can also switch out Path of the Savant for Melding for ~100 more ES if you like.

PS: Guide needs a complete overhaul to adapt to this passive tree/jewel setup, I'll do that when patch hits and will update the guide too since there's only like a few days left till 2.3

Last edited by OJ8_Graz on May 31, 2016, 7:08:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info