[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

Npnp, also Herald of Ash does not "hit" so it can't proc curse on hit.

Got it! CoH will work with my each strike with HoI? Or only with AOE damage after i shatter an enemy?
Last edited by slash_krd on Mar 4, 2016, 7:25:51 AM
Hello everyone!! I am very new to PoE, actually just joined awhile ago and am very excited to be part of this community. Forgive me for asking, but I stumbled upon a quest called "Deal with the Bandits", and looked up online that in this quest, it will give different rewards on different levels of difficulty such as Normal,Cruel and such. So, for this build, which bandit should I help for each of the difficulty? And also, as the Ascendancy patch is coming out very soon in awhile, which shadow subclass would suit this build? Is it Trickster,Assassin or Saboteur? Once again, sorry for asking such a newbie question, but I hope you guys could help a brother out, thanks lots!!! Oh ya, I would also like to thank the original guy who came up with this build for guiding us newbies, thanks bro!! Last but not least, I hope everyone will have fun with the upcoming patch!! Peace~
update skill tree pls ^^ wanted to try league beginning,... now i cant start X-D
Last edited by Thargore on Mar 4, 2016, 5:34:41 PM
Will you be updating this for 2.2?
"
thelostonec wrote:
Hello everyone!! I am very new to PoE, actually just joined awhile ago and am very excited to be part of this community. Forgive me for asking, but I stumbled upon a quest called "Deal with the Bandits", and looked up online that in this quest, it will give different rewards on different levels of difficulty such as Normal,Cruel and such. So, for this build, which bandit should I help for each of the difficulty? And also, as the Ascendancy patch is coming out very soon in awhile, which shadow subclass would suit this build? Is it Trickster,Assassin or Saboteur? Once again, sorry for asking such a newbie question, but I hope you guys could help a brother out, thanks lots!!! Oh ya, I would also like to thank the original guy who came up with this build for guiding us newbies, thanks bro!! Last but not least, I hope everyone will have fun with the upcoming patch!! Peace~

Welcome to PoE, feel free to add me ingame for any questions. I'm not the creator of this build but you want to do the bands in this order from norm - cruel - merc :
POINT(kill all 3 bandits) - OAK - KRAITYN. Secondly I think assassin would probably be best, but you should wait on the build creator for a more solid answer.
any new update for 2.2? :)

/thx!
Yo, this build man, this build is fucking amazing. Would you consider doing a budget flicker guide? Like at most 2ex gear? Also I am kind of in a rather unpleasant area of the game, where if I try to build frenzy charges, I can get easily 1 shot with max resistances, most of my gear has ES on it, but I still stay below 2k es, should I stop going for damage nodes and just completely spec into ES nodes from now on? (Level 67 shadow) Also, how do you feel about the bino nerf, and is it still usable? Could I get your opinion on the Mark of the Doubting Knight aswell?

Sorry for all the questions, just relatively new to the game, this was my first character, but since I was dying so easily I made a marauder, and then I made a CI Incinerate witch that does 100% conversion so I have some currency now to help with my flicker build. Looking forward to ascendancy and 2.2 of this guide! Thank you tons for the guide, and showing the true power of Flicker Strike.
Really a very strong build. As a first step I can purchase these items.
Last edited by SCSerdar on Mar 6, 2016, 11:57:35 AM
Skill tree is working at the moment. Going to get updated to 2.2? :)
Seems like people are going the Trickster way, what do you think?
Last edited by Omga4000 on Mar 6, 2016, 1:20:45 PM
hoping you will update the to 2.2

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info