[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
try it without skyforth and discipline ( the es you lose from discipline is gained from the boots )

dual curse with vulnerability and assassins mark linked to herald of ice
im sure you can get to or almost to 2 milion with flasks which is almost 5milion with the curses
i remember i was at 850k dps with flasks with 140iiq 300iir gear ( was using pcoc, no curses and before the melee splash buff )

drop crit chance from the jewels for crit multi; 4 power charges+dagger crit nodes on the tree and you are at about 90%+crit if i remember correctly from my flicker, add 10% from the curse and it's 100%

assassins mark with 750% multiplier, gives you 270-280% multiplier, that's 75% more dps considering the 10% flat crit chance, vulnerability gives you another 30% more dps

now you are at least at 4 milion dps, but my ideal tree is different from yours, very similar to my kinetic

flicker strike is my most prefered skill gem/build but since vulnerability maps are bad with blood rage and for phys reflect maps i should switch for reave and still not easy, i stick to my wander else i would try it again :p

Hmm, I've thought about abusing curses to further boost the dps to even more ridiculous numbers while I was tweaking the build, the only problem that went up back then is I'd be restricted to maps with no curse immunity. Sure I can swap to PCOC for the power charges but that would mean running the map on a 5L. Also I prefer the free PCOC on any crit hit Skyforth brings as well as the high stun threshold(I absolutely hate getting stunned), incentive to get high mana and space for an extra aura.

I'd probably give dual cursing a shot if they decide to change curse immunity to less curse effectiveness on maps.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
I put together this tree based on yours. It's meant for trickster and has 1+ less point.

It basically:
1. Drops all mana aspects and some aura effect(I have more reduced% tho).
2. Gains more accuracy, evasion, and slight ES buffs (Compliments trickster tree more too)
3. 40% more critical chance
4. 1 frenzy for 1 power meaning...
5. Probably works better for cheaper builds (no sky, no max accuracy gear, less crit% needed)
6. Has all 3 stats higher (dbl str nodes cheat i know)
7. Unfortunately it means you'll be sitting closer to 1k mana with gear. Not sure how much this affects sky stuns though (if you can afford it).

I think this makes the build manageable for temp leagues. Especially since i consider having 95% accuracy mandatory and your gear is too godly to not include it.

My other theory-build was going occultist for +1 curse, +some dmg, and free power charge generation. (Using almost exactly the same tree)

Let me know what you think.
Last edited by Bpapman on Feb 21, 2016, 6:56:04 PM
So the only people out there who could ever afford this either utilized the dupe during forsaken masters or RMT.

I wonder what your stats would be like with gear an actual player could afford/find.

I personally think that if you use mirrored items, there should be a disclaimer next to the post so people know what to expect before viewing.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Bpapman wrote:
I put together this tree based on yours. It's meant for trickster and has 1+ less point.

It basically:
1. Drops all mana aspects and some aura effect(I have more reduced% tho).
2. Gains more accuracy, evasion, and slight ES buffs (Compliments trickster tree more too)
3. 40% more critical chance
4. 1 frenzy for 1 power meaning...
5. Probably works better for cheaper builds (no sky, no max accuracy gear, less crit% needed)
6. Has all 3 stats higher (dbl str nodes cheat i know)
7. Unfortunately it means you'll be sitting closer to 1k mana with gear. Not sure how much this affects sky stuns though (if you can afford it).

I think this makes the build manageable for temp leagues. Especially since i consider having 95% accuracy mandatory and your gear is too godly to not include it.

My other theory-build was going occultist for +1 curse, +some dmg, and free power charge generation. (Using almost exactly the same tree)

Let me know what you think.

The tree looks alright, you'll only be able to run 2 auras reliably on this tree however (hatred and discipline). The additional accuracy and crit chance will be helpful for budget gearing though. For the frenzy charge exchanged for power charge, that's doable as well if you lack crit, otherwise always take frenzy charge which is a huge dps DPS addition. Having ~1k mana not only brings your threashold to around 5k damage(I aim for about 80-90% of ES so you're almost immune to stun), but running enlighten + 2 auras ONLY should be fine as well, its when you go to tri-aura that you need quite alot of mana to sustain the 68 mana cost per jump of the 6L flicker strike, this huge amount of mana at the same time synergizes perfectly to the stun protection of Skyforth boots.

For the accuracy bit, 90%+ chance to hit should be fine as that's when I notice that my hits never really miss as oppose to something around the high 85%~.

Overall that tree looks viable for temporary league playstyles. And yes Occultist will be my top choice for Ascendancy because it does bring an extremely good defensive bonuses + free dual curse versatility and power charge generation that will balance and support the mountain of DPS this flicker strike deals. Trickster on the other hand only adds quite unnecessary bonuses like attack speed and free flicker costs - its infinitely spammable atm even at 60% slower regen maps.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Feb 22, 2016, 7:45:30 AM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
So the only people out there who could ever afford this either utilized the dupe during forsaken masters or RMT.

I wonder what your stats would be like with gear an actual player could afford/find.

I personally think that if you use mirrored items, there should be a disclaimer next to the post so people know what to expect before viewing.

A disclaimer? You for real m8? If you are seriously that triggered by people's gear, I'm sorry but NO, just NO. I strongly recommend going back to tumblr because I will never put some Trigger Warning sign just for you regarding my mirrored gear in this build guide.

Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Feb 22, 2016, 7:44:51 AM
OP for this build you'll use Trickster or Assassin?
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Feb 22, 2016, 8:29:48 AM
A little advice and a question.

1. I'm 98 like you and I personally drop Oak favour to pick up 6% aura effect from the first passive before Leadership, which gives around the same DPS + ES bonus from Discipline effect.

2. According to you is it possible to run phys to light instead of Crit Damage? The leech would be only apparently less, because physical damage would be boosted by 50% more dps from shock (that is a HUGE boost, especially in 6 player party, against tough rare or boss). In this way i could use maligaro's with ele weakness on hit and drop ass mark for tempest shield with CWDT. But the real question is: will I be slaughtered by every ele reflect?

Thanks and compliments for your guide.
"
sherkhan wrote:
We need tags for builds that are standard-only.

Or maybe an entire separate forum.

It's sort of funny that builds like this can't get past 98 despite mirrored sets, yet actual builds posted by temp league people get kids to 100 league after league.

IMO it's a function of different available gear times different available time to play times preferred ways to farm the game equals different playstyles. Or something like that.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
OP for this build you'll use Trickster or Assassin?

Honestly, I'm not leaning towards both :x. Occultist definitely overshadows these two.

"
Darkaleb wrote:
A little advice and a question.

1. I'm 98 like you and I personally drop Oak favour to pick up 6% aura effect from the first passive before Leadership, which gives around the same DPS + ES bonus from Discipline effect.

2. According to you is it possible to run phys to light instead of Crit Damage? The leech would be only apparently less, because physical damage would be boosted by 50% more dps from shock (that is a HUGE boost, especially in 6 player party, against tough rare or boss). In this way i could use maligaro's with ele weakness on hit and drop ass mark for tempest shield with CWDT. But the real question is: will I be slaughtered by every ele reflect?

Thanks and compliments for your guide.

1. Yea for cruel that works just fine, either taking the physical one or passive point should be alright. I just prefer the physical one because its more base damage also I am not in need of extra passive points anymore.

2. This idea is doable and you will get another chunk of a DPS boost and shock effect as well, it could open up usage for vintkar's flask too. But to maintain the same leeching potential even without the flask, I'd use warlord's mark to make up for the halved physical leech that the gem doe because yes, if not, ele reflect will devour you alive.

Thanks and goodluck man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info