[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
Darkaleb wrote:
Hi Chonkeyy, I'd like to submit you my trickster variant of your guide.
It ends up with the same dps (really it would be much higher but i use diamond flask and lion's roar, that i haven't considered in this comparison), but the trickster variant would give you:

11.500+ ES
No mana need thanks to Walk the Aether
25% chance to evade attacks
5% dodge attacks and spells
20% faster start ES
No BR degen thanks to Blood Dance +1 frenzy (this is the main reason for which i planned this variant, i HATE BR degen)
You can use Abyssus to boost your damage to even more absurd levels (30% more), at the price of 1000 ES and 40%+ physical dmg taken (that you can sustain not using BR)

Also I use phys to light instead of crit dmg, ele reflects aren't a problem with so much defence and you can shock enemies (+50% dmg). Mana leech isn't a problem as well as you don't need mana at all.

This is the equip i use:

And this is the tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDXwOSA-rD8QRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxslHU8i6iL0JIsk_SepKgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VLagvbzW5N9Q6rTt8PdFGcUcGSVFLrkyDUUdSKVS9VeBWY1b1WFpcQF3yX2pqjGwIbAttGW-Eb55wUnBWcLtw1HSBdf13B33jf8aDCYRvhMWGrocTidOMNo2_joqP-pAbkyeWi5fQmhObtZykoS-io6LZo6Oly6crrGaw2LGQtAy0xbVIuMq5Pr6AvorBxcLswzrIFMrT0NDUQtW52HbZE9lb227b1Nvn4tXnVOkC6rrrY-wY7T_tQfDV8Yr1b_mk_xz_3g==?accountName=Darkaleb&characterName=_Zharradan_

The only cons is that you don't get power charges (but you end up with the same dps, or more with diamond flask) and that you haven't stun avoidance from Skyforth (honestly i haven't noticed the difference, considering enemies cannot stun you while you're flickering).

I found this variant very comfortable for me, let me know what you think ;-)

Hey there, nice to see your trickster variant man. I could see the concept in that one, there's a few stuff that's concerning tho, firstly with the lack of blood rage and use of Phys2lite altogether makes physical leech notably low, unless you're using Warlord's Mark somehow. Also without Skyforth and Assassin's Deadly Infusion you lose out on a LOT of crit chance and multi - which was both nerfed this patch, I think relying on a Diamond Flask that can't roll surgeons for majority of crit is not the best option especially for longer boss fights imo.

Also w/o the boots, you miss out on the chance to use Arctic Armour which is a very strong defense on top of fortify (and it works while holding down flicker strike =D), as well as the almost stun immune status, both of which is mostly used for maintaining consistency of DPS as a melee in steamrolling hard bosses.

All in all, I think its just way too many drawbacks just to not use Blood Rage and make Flicker Strike work. But apart from those, that variant should be alright for most cases.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
FocusedFelix wrote:

Update! This build is rocking man! Clearing 12's (because they're the highest I've got laying around)

Hit my first 6L after 1470 hours for this build, pretty stoked about that.

Thanks man and congrats on that 6L! :)

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
New hat boyz:

If you manage to get one of the reduced reservation enchants on your helmet and want to go FULL DPS while still maintaining enough mana to infinitely spam Flicker Strike even on 60% Slower Regen maps. This is the tree I use for this helmet enchantment:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9DPINfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8ZihqPGyUdTx2qIG4i6iL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiymLL8s4S0fLVUtqC9vMjI0CjW5N2Y7fD3RRnFHBklRS65MjkyzUDBSKVS9VeBWY1b1WFpcQF3yX2pqjGwIbAttGXBScLt1_X3jf8aDCYRvhKKExYauidOMNo6Kj_qQ1pMnlouX0Ju1oS-io6LZpcumf6crpzSsZrDYsZC0DLTFtUi4yrk-vG--gL6KwcXDOsgUytPQH9DQ1ELVudh22RPZW9mG217bbtvn4YjpAuq662PsGO1B7-vw1fGK9W_22vb8-wk=?accountName=OJ8_Graz&characterName=Chonkeyy

The slight changes in the tree made way for an extra jewel socket but lost about 400 mana, but the addition of 1 JEWEL SOCKET bumped up my DPS by around 62k~, unreserved mana is stable at 180.

so its now sitting at 1 million Melee Splash tooltip DPS WITH ONLY CHARGES AND BLOOD RAGE. Fucking. insane.

I couldn't be bothered checking DPS with flasks or with single target but that'll come around soon as I update the guide further.

Hello and thank you for an amazing guide and build.

I am currently lvling and gearing for this build and since I, like many others, can't quite afford Skyforth (I'm about 10 ex short), I just want to make sure I'm getting this right:

Without Skyforth and lvl 4 enlighten, we only run Hatred + Discipline but still all the reduced mana notes in the tree right? I just want to make sure I'm getting it 100% :-)
Last edited by TheMothLord on Mar 25, 2016, 9:38:21 AM
"
qwaza wrote:

I am currently lvling and gearing for this build and since I, like many others, can't quite afford Skyforth (I'm about 10 ex short), I just want to make sure I'm getting this right:

Without Skyforth and lvl 4 enlighten, we only run Hatred + Discipline but still all the reduced mana notes in the tree right? I just want to make sure I'm getting it 100% :-)

Thanks!

Without Skyforth and Level4 Enlighten, don't take all reduced reservation nodes. If you're only using 2 auras, Charisma cluster itself will be enough for you to have a fair amount of unreserved mana.

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
qwaza wrote:

Thanks!

Without Skyforth and Level4 Enlighten, don't take all reduced reservation nodes. If you're only using 2 auras, Charisma cluster itself will be enough for you to have a fair amount of unreserved mana.

Thanks dude! I'll try and fit in Arctic Armor ofcourse, but I reckon it'll be difficult?
Any tips on managing BR degen at lower levels? Im at level 60, and im struggling to keep above a decent amount of ES. Seems like I have to tiptoe around maps to finish them.
"
qwaza wrote:

Thanks dude! I'll try and fit in Arctic Armor ofcourse, but I reckon it'll be difficult?

To run 60% + 35% + 25% Auras on mana without Skyforth or Enlighten, you're gonna need ALL reduced reservation on 3 Aura Clusters on the right side - Charisma, Influence and Leadership.

"
sirzeek wrote:
Any tips on managing BR degen at lower levels? Im at level 60, and im struggling to keep above a decent amount of ES. Seems like I have to tiptoe around maps to finish them.

To sustain blood rage its either you stack more leech, maybe resort to using Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy or Curse on Hit, or drop blood rage in the meantime and use Poacher's Mark on Blasphemy or Curse on Hit as well.

First of all, it is a very nice build with good explanation, cheers for you

I just wanted to share my thoughts. If u can't afford skyforth, having and enchanment like this

is good to help a bit with stuns. Probably best if u can get the highest enchantment (80% chance to avoid stun).

Anyway, cheers for the great build. (I'm playing a duelist counterpart which is not as deadly as this)

IGN: JagdGard, Gisena, Reivelt, ManamiKato

The only limitation to you is in your head
Hey guys, thanks for this awesome build, my first char on poe was a flickerstriker back in 1.2 (insanely hard for a first char), and i'm glad that flicker is back.

Considering my medium gear and my lack of Skyforth, I've decided to ascend as a Trickster instead of an assassin. Mixing all the good stuff that I've seen so far led me to this :

I didn't want to loose blood rage, because of the attack speed boost and the good physical leech, so i'm using Warlord's mark to stack a lot of leech, to be able to face tank better.

The important point here is to put blood rage somewhere on the dagger / shield, and swap the setup when needed to cancel blood rage (useful when running away waiting ES recharge). To do so, you will also need to put all your auras away from Dagger/shield, otherwise you will need to recast them each time you do a blood rage cancelation, and it's really a pain.

The endurance charges that come with Warlord's allow you to run the awesome CWDT + IC, that helps you a LOT with reflect, if not making you immune to it. It's also really good for facetanking hard phys bosses, allowing you to leech crazy amounts during immunity time, then flicker again on the adds, stack endurance charges again, wait for ES recharge, and repeat.

Grabbing all mana reservation nodes allow you to run Hatred + Disc + Warlord's (blasphemy) WITHOUT any enlighten. You will stand around 40/50 unreserved mana, so use reduced mana in order to cast your golem.

I use the increased crit strikes gem, with the new awesome flat increase to base crit chance, compensating the lack of Powercharge + Deadly Infusion (the gem gives me more DPS than Increased crit damage). The 17/5 ICS gem gives me 1k more flat damage than my 20/20 ICD, sitting at 80% crit chance.

I also liked the idea to gain some gem slots using Frenzy only as a Frenzy charge generator, linking it with faster attacks and whirling blades.

This allow the use more defensive gem setups (vaal grace, vaal disc with Inc Duration, CWDT+IC, Cast when stun cold snap, but I'll try summon skeletons to act as decoy), that helps you a lot when you cant access mirror gear and face tank bosses with crazy DPS.

I'm thinking about using Phy to Light, considering the fact that i'm using Warlord's mark that allow me to leech from all sources of damage, but it will require some testing.

I'm using the Darkaleb skill tree idea (drop some ES and mana nodes, and take Nightstalker / True Strike instead), currently lvl 88, my next goal is Heartseeker, that I could reach if I drop some mana reserved nodes and acquire an enlighten.

Thanks for all the good ideas in this post.
Last edited by axd6 on Mar 26, 2016, 10:20:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info