[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

100% of gear its mirrored.... Sure its OP, each build OP whit 5000ex budget)))
At what place should I switch to ci? I'm at 999 health 780ish es while using tabula.
Your build looks amazing!
However, is this build doable with great totaling under an exalt? I'm inn the new perandus league and have no currency :(.

Thanks.
After a boring Blade Vortex and a rly squishy Tornado Shot build this is the 3rd build that I'm going to try and think I found my favorite build in your guide. :)

One favor....can you put in a leveling section?

Mean what passivs should I go first/last? (3-4 different skilltrees before the 119 points...means passive till 44, 76, 96....119)

What gems should I use for start/to level?

When I only have 5 link gear, what gems should I go?

etc...

Thank you in advance. :)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 18, 2016, 10:59:19 AM
Levelling this build is cancer. I'm drunk right now - how are you getting frenzy charges to maintain Flicker at the moment?
Last edited by Crystite on Mar 18, 2016, 12:21:19 PM
"
Crystite wrote:
Levelling this build is cancer. I'm drunk right now - how are you getting frenzy charges to maintain Flicker at the moment?

Im leveling with blade vortex now, till I have at least 4 sockets and/or the multistrike gem.

Blade Vortex works always well.

Than I will follow this small guide found on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLe43h9qLvA
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 18, 2016, 2:29:17 PM
Hi! Very interesting build but can you advice how to make it for a total noob? This implies quite good gear and gems and how to get it from the scratch?
Hey guys, here's a general idea on how I leveled my league CI dagger characters:

Started off with Reave or any dagger skill including Flicker if you want with Mightflay. For passives TAKE PHYSICAL DMG - CRIT - LIFE% NODES FIRST. Slowly build up crit till you get to high 60's and ready to transition to CI.

Because CI builds are very gear dependent, before transitioning to CI, make sure you have your ES ARMOR/SHIELD/SHOES/CROWN OF EYES ready, Bino's Knife can be equiped at level 65 too which is a very solid dagger even up to end-game. Remove all LIFE% nodes on tree and put points into ES%.

IMPORTANT: Take Vaal Pact, Chaos Inoculation AND Ghost Reaver at the same time when you transition.

If for some reason you cannot sustain Blood Rage because you're not leeching fast enough, try and use Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy or Curse on hit. Another way is to leave Blood Rage off and use Blasphemy - Poacher's mark - The usage of Blasphemy however, will cost you 1 aura and it most likely be discipline which will lower your ES substantially so play with caution.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
I combined "poacher's mark" with "blasphemy" to make the leveling less painfull till I get better/high end gear. ;)

And to take out the blood rage skill (horrible for low LVL characters with low life/shield) I put in "The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots".

I initiate the fight with "frenzy" skill to get 1 frenzy point, than you can use flicker without problems and with the same effect a with bloodrage (but without loosing life per second.)

PS: Fighting against enemys with "flicker strike" skill can end in death, be carefull there.
I've put in blade vortex for this enemy group
"
CroDanZ wrote:
After a boring Blade Vortex and a rly squishy Tornado Shot build this is the 3rd build that I'm going to try and think I found my favorite build in your guide. :)

One favor....can you put in a leveling section?

Mean what passivs should I go first/last? (3-4 different skilltrees before the 119 points...means passive till 44, 76, 96....119)

What gems should I use for start/to level?

When I only have 5 link gear, what gems should I go?

etc...

Thank you in advance. :)

With a 5L Gear its best to use:

Melee Physical Damage - Melee on Full Life - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Flicker Strike.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info