[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Bit of an update lads:

Started using the new Quicksilver Flask renamed to Silver Flask :P. And Lion's Roar, which I tried to avoid since 2.0 because of the absolute mountain of extra physical damage it gives, reflect just becomes too much. Now that we run Arctic Armour, Rumi's and Taste of Hate, reflect is now easily out-leeched without any problems.

In return, using both of these flasks upped DPS by.. well an additional +700k AoE.

PS: I'm still NOT USING VAAL HASTE. I tried using it to get crazier numbers but as expected, DPS is easily 2 million+ with Melee Splash, maybe near 3 million with Added Fire with Vaal Haste, although it still crashes my game especially when flickering between large packs :/

"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
can you put the build in the: "http://www.poeplanner.com/" ?

I cant see in the path of exile site =/

thanks
Can you upload more videos of 2.2 gameplay please chonkeyy
"
rodrigobizz wrote:
can you put the build in the: "http://www.poeplanner.com/" ?

I cant see in the path of exile site =/

thanks

Here you go:

119 Points / Kill - Oak - Kraityn

http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAYBWbDYpysdqv5J4Yimf3X97UHUQoRvwzqP-iLqNAo3ZiymDXzqugzypcuQ1ow2tAxGcS1VBX090RaqLR9sCF3ybAtW9axmLOHYdn3jjoq5Pttul9CJ03BSKgsqOGqM9W_IFBqP9tr7CdW5VL1cQBXtlosZiutjES8rCg-r0NDbXlAwIG7v69AfoqNWY4auFdeDCTt8D8S4yqc09vzAnOOEhMWbtdkTcLsvbxa_IvS-isrToS-ycCpTEVA1uR1PTLNLrhsl2Vu0xSepLL_xiukC7Bjb50lR8NW1SC2osZC-gF9qJIuTJ3_GbRnBxUcGotmEohCSMjLZhrxvTI4=

"
xdarktx wrote:
Can you upload more videos of 2.2 gameplay please chonkeyy

Sure thing. Will be recording some later :)

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Hi, my flicker mentor :D
What is the boss fight flask set (mainly on core map and uber)
So I really want to do this build. Few questions...

#1: I have read conflicting info on here.... Assassin or Occultist? (Skyforth is a nogo for me for the foreseeable future lol)

#2: Any chance to get a leveling breakdown of the skill tree? I know an experienced player should be able to look at the tree and get the points in an efficient order but.... I like to follow the recipe, so to speak xD
apologize again for not reading all 14 pages.
my question is: is this build viable with claws?

i'm asking cuz with claws i can get a lot of life leech but the drawback will be lesser crit chance, is it worthy to try or not?

it's basically involving swapping two nest of nodes for another two, both one close to another so no other changes on the tree.
"
Song2011ca wrote:
Hi, my flicker mentor :D
What is the boss fight flask set (mainly on core map and uber)

In Core map you'll need:
Topaz Flask of Grounding - mobs shock there alot including Shav and Malachai himself

Ruby Flask of Bleed/Freeze Immunity - That circle thing that follows you after you kill the 3rd heart in 2nd phase malachai is heavy Fire degen, as well as the detonate dead that Maligaro does.

Taste of Hate and/or Rumi's Concoction - probably the most prominent damage in this map is physical damage.

The rest of flask slot just go for DPS ones like Lion's Roar or Atziri's Promise.

For Uber Atziri:
While clearing trash AND Double Vaals just spam any flask that has Freeze and Shock immunity all around along with your unique DPS Flasks.

Trio: Rumi's Concoction and Taste of Hate are the most important flasks here as increasing your block substantially is the way to tank them, but don't forget an anti-bleed flask (preferably Ruby so you can facetank the dual striker too) as the cycloner stacks a shit ton of corrupting blood per swing.

Atziri: Bring 3 DPS flasks here and 2 RUBY flasks of staunching here so the small flameblasts and spear have to go thru arctic armor, taste of hate and ruby flask first rendering it to a mere tickle.

"
Savorrow wrote:
So I really want to do this build. Few questions...

#1: I have read conflicting info on here.... Assassin or Occultist? (Skyforth is a nogo for me for the foreseeable future lol)

#2: Any chance to get a leveling breakdown of the skill tree? I know an experienced player should be able to look at the tree and get the points in an efficient order but.... I like to follow the recipe, so to speak xD

I apologize for that as before Patch 2.2 hit, Occultist was the first choice I would go for this build back then but after the patch notes were released and there was a hard nerf on occultist ES regen and the overall crit multiplier, my shadow lost an entire 100%+ multiplier after patch and some crit chance as well, this opted me to choose Assassin in order to make up for that lost crit and crit multi. Which it did very well, plus a bit more as I was able to drop 2 clusters of crit nodes and they all went to aura clusters which in turn gave me a room for Arctic Armour while still keeping crit chance at 95% and crit multi at 700+% :).

Also I'd really recommend skyforth w/e class that is picked for this build as explained in the Gearing: Boots section of this guide.

"
Dragosani wrote:
apologize again for not reading all 14 pages.
my question is: is this build viable with claws?

i'm asking cuz with claws i can get a lot of life leech but the drawback will be lesser crit chance, is it worthy to try or not?

it's basically involving swapping two nest of nodes for another two, both one close to another so no other changes on the tree.

Claws could probably work for this build but nowhere near as good as daggers. Crit chance will be okay-ish because of Deadly Infusion + a couple of extra crit nodes, but with the downside of having less DPS because you'll lose phys and accuracy that's built in on dagger nodes as well as the high crit multi that's provided by Adder's Touch.

thanks for explaining, appreciate!
Thanks for answering my question :) I am having a PAINFUL time leveling right now. I just hit 60 and switched over to CI (+Ghost Reaver +Vaal Pact) and I am sitting at 3k ES (buffed). I am trudging through the best I can so I can equip Bino's (currently using mightflay) and Crown of Eyes. But I am sitting on 69 deaths right now. Really hoping things get turned around with a few more levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info