Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Moment of silence for our beloved Voltaxic Rift.

I bet they'll nerf the chaos conversion to 40-50%.

And then the one of The Consuming dark to 20-25%.
"
About the debate of rare quiver vs drillneck, I usually use a rare quiver on my archers, and I'm an advocate of them (see Neversink's thread). But in PSC I've used Drillneck with great result. The thing is I've also used Snakebite for perma poison, and then the projectile damage bonus from Drillneck really kicks in together with Pierce and Void Manipulation.

Well said.

This is the issue with Drillneck and Rare Quiver nowadays, for both Voltaxic and Phys. For some reason people can't grasp the concept that gear/tree/etc is all situational. But when people see a Drillneck they go full retard for some reason and it makes no sense to me honestly.

If you find synergy with Drillneck like Panini has, then that is the true reason to use it. But it is not a "I'm gonna throw this on" piece of gear.

"
djnat wrote:
"
Moment of silence for our beloved Voltaxic Rift.

I bet they'll nerf the chaos conversion to 40-50%.

And then the one of The Consuming dark to 20-25%.

Yeah, I'm expecting that as well. If they do that and change double dipping, then honestly the build will be balanced. But alas, reflect still will exist.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 20, 2016, 11:49:45 AM
If they nerf the Vol chaos damage to the 40-50% will they affect all current Voltaxic bows? or will they become legacy?
They will likely go legacy.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Wow!!! Nice Nice (Y)
Last edited by 3portas on May 22, 2016, 9:34:47 PM
"
3portas wrote:

RIP. Now Ripper is just plain better.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
voltaxic is nerfed in next patch?

not legacy?

confirmed at 100 %?

thx
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
voltaxic is nerfed in next patch?

not legacy?

confirmed at 100 %?

thx

Should use your eyes and look 2 posts up
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
rip voltax...60% pfsshh silly. that will crap the void manipulation dmg output quite a bit.

At least thanks to ziggyd we know whats going on now. And thanks to Mathil for this guide still, it was a fun time. Find it sad that stuff like this is to be read between the lines first with vague announcements in upcoming leagues patch notes. Then confirmation via Podcast with chris static image staring at me for an hour. The truth comes in all shapes ^^

Oh -Still gotta thank the haters of ranged chars and those that find reflect an amazing mechanic. You´re awesome guys, you did it again!
Last edited by Rakelholz on May 23, 2016, 8:44:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info