Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Would be so kind to post an updated gear for Standard league or at least what could be the best in slot in gear section ?

You can look at this guy's gear for example. Or at mine, though mine is a bit differend as I'm using coil.
Hey Mathil, I like the build and I am excited to give it a whirl, hopefully rocking a Kaom's heart for the tank stats.

It'd be nice if you updated this build page for Pierce LA, since with pierce in the mix I think the best build is going to be berserker/deadeye scion to save points from Piercing Shots. It also gives an additional projectile, so at the end of the day I think it turns out to be a very good spec.

I'm going to be using a modified version of your assassin/berserker scion tree, but I'm planning to go IR.

Your build looks like it needs some help. One thing I'd definitely change is taking out Written in Blood for Hired Killer and the last node of Thick Skin. I'd also get Aspect of the Eagle before Sniper, and I'd get the Evasion Rating, Armour, and Life nodes in Duelist before getting Written in Blood (as long as I'm correctly assuming that ES is useless to your build).

Keep up the good work, your videos are fun and have some really great ideas.
Hired Killer is 14% life and 20 life on kill for 3 points only (since you would path towards Harrier all the time for various reasons), Written in blood is 20% life, 20 int and 10 strength for 6 points.

I still prefer Hired killer, to be honest.
Last edited by djnat on May 15, 2016, 7:32:13 AM
hi mathil,
where would you place an intuitive leap jewel on the skill tree ?
thx for this build i like it a lot.

nix
Last edited by nixtreffor on May 15, 2016, 8:38:27 AM
If I am a Scion, I don't have +1 Chain on my tree, I need to use Chain or Pierce On my LA?
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
If I am a Scion, I don't have +1 Chain on my tree, I need to use Chain or Pierce On my LA?

It depends on how you play.

If you use only the LA / Frost wall super overpowered combo, you need 100% pierce.
If you use the classic LA / Blast rain combo, Chain is probably better but if you are a Scion with the Deadeye ascendancy you have 50% pierce from it, so Chain becomes sub-optimal (attacks which pierce cannot chain). If you don't choose the Deadeye ascendancy, go for Chain all the time.
I have a serious problem, i can't find the rares that could boost my deeps like the ones mathil uses. Im playing on PSC and people either sell them for 20 exalts or non existent. Tried to search with 1 less mod with a little less values mods perhaps, even then its hard to find such items :/
"
Lamb0fGod wrote:
I have a serious problem, i can't find the rares that could boost my deeps like the ones mathil uses. Im playing on PSC and people either sell them for 20 exalts or non existent. Tried to search with 1 less mod with a little less values mods perhaps, even then its hard to find such items :/

Searching for the right jewelry is very difficult in the ending stages of a league.

Items like rings / amulets / quivers with multiple damage mods (wed, crit, crit multi, flat lightning damage, accuracy, attack speed) AND resists / life are quite rare and the best moment to search for them in trade is when the market is flooded with rare items because a lot of people play and need to stack currencies. I.E. at the start of a league.
guys did anyone try out the new lightning golem? is it better than the ice golem with its crit chance?
I tried it.

Its damage buff is quite good (very close to the ice golem's one, and slightly superior depending on gear), the temporary aura is good too.

You won't see a strong difference between them. Using one or the other is fine.

I guess Lightning golem can be a clearspeed booster for the characters who make use of Whirling blades as their movement skill. 9% attack speed is good for WB, it's like having an extra Harrier.
Last edited by djnat on May 16, 2016, 5:46:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info