[2.5] Death's Kiss, a Trickster Essence Drain/Contagion full build and leveling guide

"
NateDiesel wrote:
Is there a link to the Tricker subclass skills used?

Don't see them in the build.

It's at the very top, the very first link. I went Swift Killer -> Ghost Dance -> Shade Form -> Patient Reaper.
why pierce is considered so important for this build? Damage immune aura on some rares?

Got RGGBBB 6L which is kinda impossible to get 3 green gem slots, what is better to add as extra blue? (added chaos doesn't scale DoT unfortunately)
"
Jokerilum wrote:
why pierce is considered so important for this build? Damage immune aura on some rares?

Got RGGBBB 6L which is kinda impossible to get 3 green gem slots, what is better to add as extra blue? (added chaos doesn't scale DoT unfortunately)

Just better quality of life. Pierce will also affect more monsters getting the debuff, increasing your clear speed.
Hey, sorry if you answered this anywhere already but what are your thoughts on Zealot's Oath for this build?
"
BoukenJima wrote:
Hey, sorry if you answered this anywhere already but what are your thoughts on Zealot's Oath for this build?

I don't think it's necessary. It's up to you but this build is focused on life/es hybrid.
Aight. One more question because I can't find it anywhere, what order of ascendencies do you recommend?
"
BoukenJima wrote:
Aight. One more question because I can't find it anywhere, what order of ascendencies do you recommend?

It's completely up to you. My own preference is getting Swift Killer then Shade Form, but you don't need to follow mine. Just pick what you feel is more important to your play style.
I was wondering if you crunched any numbers on using added chaos instead of pierce, as it would add 170-256~ base damage, +10% increased chaos damage, which scales with both essence drain and poison from consuming dark vs 19% "more" damage (which would only be 153.71 damage on lvl 20 essence drain?). Sure, pierce has the utility of potentially hitting another mob, but without contagion it doesn't mean much, i'm sure it's just for the more multiplier
"
VapidActions wrote:
I was wondering if you crunched any numbers on using added chaos instead of pierce, as it would add 170-256~ base damage, +10% increased chaos damage, which scales with both essence drain and poison from consuming dark vs 19% "more" damage (which would only be 153.71 damage on lvl 20 essence drain?). Sure, pierce has the utility of potentially hitting another mob, but without contagion it doesn't mean much, i'm sure it's just for the more multiplier

Added chaos does not increase DoT of essense drain, what makes it pretty useless.
Hi Guys.
Can you help me increased defencive on my character Rogue_RoaR? I am playing ED+C in first time. With minimal budget[have only 30c]

Thank You

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info