[2.5] Death's Kiss, a Trickster Essence Drain/Contagion full build and leveling guide

I guess we're not going to get any updates from the OP. That's too bad.

Anyone have a good flask set for this build?
Think it will, and now we have blight which will must certainly be buffed.
Im thinking, 4 link, blight - cast on channel- contagion - inc aoe.
That way we spread contagion and do a little damage with blight.

I made my own adjustments to the build.
No frenzy ( i dont ike it because we cant maintain it on boss fights ), so i picked the mov speed from asc class.
And got less area for more survivability.

Here is the link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCALDYotnIFPVvaowWv7TRyAwmlWHiVUt2grVI62MRLwMeH0ErCl3yDki3MBQJE20miBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMnvoqhL2wLIvRtGQj0wFRqQ5f0UlMRUJeVTLPQH-_rBAeD21XGOljr5F8qrJj315uhGGp4L3zlWAdSr7tN3V9n_I9Gpwjr7prgRZ1TUjLRRUfAZqcrXGuESASzogDwH2jyHNy4k48aKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnoQYe3Pv4K2L01kv6PTePyRTrhplc2PZ2qbIxirFfJPV_PFXWep5uHy1xAj_o1ufmkcNRMg3SBPLbaOwkgo6PDbQ18
"
AzUther wrote:
I guess we're not going to get any updates from the OP. That's too bad.

Anyone have a good flask set for this build?

Well, I am kinda done with this league at the moment. Probably going to go essence drain for the upcoming league.
What's the difference between this and ProjectPTs ED?
Last edited by wookiez7490 on Nov 30, 2016, 7:16:32 AM
PT runs Low Life, this is CI.
"
Nedieth wrote:

Which one is better? (Im newbie)
"
wookiez7490 wrote:
"
Nedieth wrote:

Which one is better? (Im newbie)

It really depends. My build is a rather newbie guide and going hybrid life/energy shield which is not really the meta at the moment.

Did I just pick up the perfect essence drain colours? That +4 to Essence Drain is going to be pretty wicked.
Hi, I'm sure this has already been asked but I didn't see a conclusive answer.

What do you mean in the leveling section when you list a gem with 'offhand' in brackets? Do you mean the right hand weapon or the weapon swap set? And why is it suggested to buy an extra Contagion/ED/etc. ? I assume it's to level to 20 to use GCP recipe for quality, but that's just a guess.
Hi, I'm trying this build right now in hardcore breach league (level 50 atm) and I'm wondering what the logic is behind not taking the projectile pierce nodes. Are those not worth the points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info