[2.1] Sossaman's Mjolnadin – strongest while cheapest mjolner? [Video added]

maybe abit early to say, but Im at level 66 and my hp is pathetic....2k5. I agree that physical reduction is great + dual curses... but sometime my templar dies instantly due to low hp pool.... Let me see how things would go after I fulfill all HP nodes....
What do you guys think about taking grace + artic armour as auras (in Hardcore).
So switching second aura (determination) to artic armour.

That way you wouldn't need take so many reduced mana reserve points. hmm?

Last edited by Izostar on Jan 4, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
"
Izostar wrote:
What do you guys think about taking grace + artic armour as auras (in Hardcore).
So switching second aura (determination) to artic armour.

That way you wouldn't need take so many reduced mana reserve points. hmm?

For Hardcore, I would have suggested you use Determination instead of Haste and try a passive-tree something like this:

But yeah, saving some passive-points and using Arctic Armour instead of Determination sounds viable as well. :)
Last edited by Sossaman_ on Jan 4, 2016, 10:53:45 PM
Nice build. Reminds me a bit of my life variant of the Rainbownuke build using a similar idea, though this one is a bit more affordable. Though curious why you don't suggest the Astramentis amulet if you're not going with Voll's due to budget concerns? It can provide a large amount of attributes to wield Mjolner and can take the weight off of other gearing for other stats on them?
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Nice build. Reminds me a bit of my life variant of the Rainbownuke build using a similar idea, though this one is a bit more affordable. Though curious why you don't suggest the Astramentis amulet if you're not going with Voll's due to budget concerns? It can provide a large amount of attributes to wield Mjolner and can take the weight off of other gearing for other stats on them?

While Astramentis is a really nice amulet, I don't think it is that cost-efficient for Mjolnadin. Prices are at least 2ex in Standard and almost 1ex in Talisman, whereas when playing Mjolnadin it shouldn't be that hard to reach the mjolner-requirements. (See my math regarding the requirements here.)

With my lvl-90-char, for example, on chest/gloves/boots/belt, I only need 9 strength altogether. All other attributes are covered with the passive-tree and some cheap jewels.

But I'll try to add Astramentis as an optional item in the initial posting, of course. :)
is this viable with a corrupted volls thats missing the str/int?

Hi Sossaman

I am Running this exact build I don't have perfect gear as of yet.
When Discharge is procced only the Power Charges get used but all my Frenzy,Endurance and Power charges get consumed but only the ligntning damage is being delt

Please Help
"
Glumli wrote:
So, earlier it was asked about endurance charges, and the conclusion to that is that without Voll's maintaining them is pretty much not going to happen. However, not much has been said or discussed about how we go about generating charges (any charge) at all. Having played this build for the past few days now, soon putting on Alpha's, and I've yet to figure out what mechanic actually generates them. Could anyone enlighten me?

Romira's Banquet + Resolute Technique

"
quadpvp wrote:
is this viable with a corrupted volls thats missing the str/int?

Yes, of course. :)
dan1elgott, for example, posted his gear with a corrupted Voll's here.

"
oSuSkIo wrote:
Hi Sossaman

I am Running this exact build I don't have perfect gear as of yet.
When Discharge is procced only the Power Charges get used but all my Frenzy,Endurance and Power charges get consumed but only the ligntning damage is being delt

Please Help

When Discharge gets procced, it consumes all charges you have at that specific moment, and deals damage according to the number of charges of each type. Since without Voll's Devotion you will have barely any other charges than Power Charges, Discharge will deal barely any other damage than lightning-damage.
Last edited by Sossaman_ on Jan 5, 2016, 10:23:32 AM
I know. But each time the Discharge gets procced I have (as of now) 3 endurance,4 frenzy,4 power charges.
Each time it goes off but It only does lightning but it consumes all the charges.

Would u mind if I add you to speak ingame rather?
Last edited by oSuSkIo on Jan 5, 2016, 10:44:11 AM
"
oSuSkIo wrote:
I know. But each time the Discharge gets procced I have (as of now) 3 endurance,4 frenzy,4 power charges.
Each time it goes off but It only does lightning but it consumes all the charges.

How can you even tell that Discharge is not also dealing fire- and cold-dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info